The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aj12
What kind of card can you get? I am sorry I had sex with you?

LOL,this.

Plus,I saw that thread,I posted on it telling you you were a **** if you did it or something.

Your mistake.

In short:YOU'RE SCREWED!
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Please be trolling, please..
Reply 82
Original post by TheCount.
Step-sister...
They share a parent?

No they don't! their parents aremarried, but they r only legally related!
Reply 83
I hoped the other thread would've convinced you. I mean, seriously? She IS your sister. I could never ever do this with my brother. He's been there all the way, and I think it's been the same with you two. You were raised together, you know things about each other that just siblings know, you are brother and sister. And you slept with her? Can't believe it. I don't want to believe it, actually. Please, tell me it is a troll, please. Otherwise...this is just wrong!
Reply 84
Original post by Leahcar
The stress of my point was on the sibling part.
Although they're genetically not related, they're brother and sister in every other way! they were reared together, they ate at the same dinner table, they went on family holidays together, they pestered the life outta eachother growing up etc etc. Obviously I don't know anything about OP's upbringing, but I'm guessing unless it was in pure poverty he's had the same experience as everyone growing up with a sibling.
The only thing that makes it slightly better than sleeping with a genetic sister is the children they create will not be deformed and/or subjected to awful diseases.

Okay, so any potential children they create, which they're probably not even considering right now, won't be deformed.

So what again was the problem?
Reply 85
Original post by Stefan1991
Okay, so any potential children they create, which they're probably not even considering right now, won't be deformed.

So what again was the problem?

... the rest of my f***ing post which you blatantly just ignored

-__-
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

Get them to change thier names to Carol and Susan.... She suggested it? Dude, it sounds like she likes other girls-your sister specifically.
Reply 87
Original post by FyreFight
Terry's Chocolate orange should smooth things over OP, but best get a Toblerone too to be sure.

Hahahahaha.

But seriously though, you may want to make up for this with more than chocolate...
Original post by powerafcw
No they don't! their parents aremarried, but they r only legally related!

Oh god, if another person corrects me on this point I will seriously contemplate ending my life. I was wrong. Rare as it is, it happens!
LAD
Reply 90
Bad move, if it was her step sister maybe good move but you can't do that with someone your technically related to!
Reply 91
This is the sort of thing you'd find in The Sun, Dear Deidre...
:lolwut:
Reply 93
Original post by Leahcar
... the rest of my f***ing post which you blatantly just ignored

-__-

I didn't ignore it, it was just irrelevant. I'll post it again.

Original post by Leahcar
The stress of my point was on the sibling part.
Although they're genetically not related, they're brother and sister in every other way! they were reared together, they ate at the same dinner table, they went on family holidays together, they pestered the life outta eachother growing up etc etc. Obviously I don't know anything about OP's upbringing, but I'm guessing unless it was in pure poverty he's had the same experience as everyone growing up with a sibling.
The only thing that makes it slightly better than sleeping with a genetic sister is the children they create will not be deformed and/or subjected to awful diseases.

Ok, so what?
Reply 94
Freud woulda loved this
Reply 95
You're right in the middle of a sticky situation. It must be hard.

:ahee:
Reply 96
Anyone feel that the gf is partly to be blamed for even suggesting it?
Original post by Mick Travis
I was thinking you'd had sex with your girlfriend and HER sister. Now that would be exciting. Bit of a fantasy of mine to have two sisters together, particularly if they were twins.

Lovely Jubley!
Why the **** are you complaining?

Wincest :awesome:
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have something nasty, now so do you :colone: