The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

:eek:
Original post by Jin3011
But consciously, I know I'm not:frown:
But I'll sure as hell try my damn hardest =]
Reading through my p.s I just realised how many missed oppertunities I had to sell myself. I basically had no reflection in there whatsoever:cool: and I came across so un-genuine.

problem with my leicester interview was that i was TOO genuine, apparently. :lolwut:

Then I was totally myself and happy in my st andrews one and the male interviewer was loving it :sexface:
shame the interview only accounted for 20% of the offer :dry:

Original post by Jin3011
Yeah, I'll see how busy I am by then, but I'll be more than happy to help though.

And I have no idea really. I've just been sitting happily doing this online ukcat thing for ages without knowing how I got there.

Some inception **** going on right there:eek:

also, you've already started ukcat prep?? :eek:

Original post by tiggix
So so annoyed. I just got my feedback from Newcastle. (rejected post-interview) they basically said I was really good - I got a merit in almost all sections, but I just wasn't quite as good as other people. Which is darn right annoying. If it had just gone slightly better I might have an offer right now. I had though positive feedback would cheer me up... Turns out, no. I suppose I should try and see this as encouraging for next year. But right now I just wanna hit myself for not trying just that bit harder!!

Geordie bastards :fuhrer:
Original post by Anterior view
Anyone got feedback from aberdeen? It's a joke! A generic letter with a photocopied signature from their associate dean!

Original post by firestar101
Yeah. I got the same feedback. It is a joke. I was expecting feedback that was relevant to me.

Honestly, Aberdeen have annoyed me again.

I just arrived home to that!

If it didnt annoy me enough that they didnt tell me WHERE my application was so **** and didnt even try to make the signature not look photocopied it also looks as if they've gave the SAME REJECTION LETTER TO PRE AND POST INTERVIEW APPLICANTS.

:fuhrer:
Reply 562
Original post by laurenl93
:eek:

problem with my leicester interview was that i was TOO genuine, apparently. :lolwut:

Then I was totally myself and happy in my st andrews one and the male interviewer was loving it :sexface:
shame the interview only accounted for 20% of the offer :dry:

also, you've already started ukcat prep?? :eek:

Geordie bastards :fuhrer:

lmao :biggrin:
you're like the representative for newcastle on here
Original post by firestar101
Yeah. I got the same feedback. It is a joke. I was expecting feedback that was relevant to me.

Honestly, Aberdeen have annoyed me again.

Firestar Its actually embarrassing! Aberdeen medical school should be ashamed of themselves. They kept us waiting for so long and send this useless crap!
Original post by laurenl93
I just arrived home to that!

If it didnt annoy me enough that they didnt tell me WHERE my application was so **** and didnt even try to make the signature not look photocopied it also looks as if they've gave the SAME REJECTION LETTER TO PRE AND POST INTERVIEW APPLICANTS.

:fuhrer:

Did you get an interview Lauren? I won't be wasting my precious application there next year! Utter laziness from them! Applicants deserve a better response IMO:angry:
We'd have been just as well asking the sheep for feedback...........would have got a better response!!!!!!!!!!:sheep:
Firestar Its actually embarrassing! Aberdeen medical school should be ashamed of themselves. They kept us waiting for so long and send this useless crap!

True. We should all complain. The feedback was beyond useless. How the hell am I supposed to improve from that. All I know is that I have to improve the ukcat test.
We'd have been just as well asking the sheep for feedback...........would have got a better response!!!!!!!!!!:sheep:

What, like "your uni choices were baa-aaa-aaad"?

:getmecoat:
I didn't even ask for feedback :smug:

Pieces of **** :colonhash:
regarding aberdeen feedback....can we request again for better feedback? D:
Original post by atomos

I hope so. We should all complain.
Original post by futuredoc77
What, like "your uni choices were baa-aaa-aaad"?

:getmecoat:

nah its a derogatory scottish thing :tongue: Aberdeen being remote surrounded by sheep and stuff
I didn't even ask for feedback :smug:

Pieces of **** :colonhash:

There's no point you'll just get the same response as us! They'd be as well posting a feedback letter on their website:angry:
Original post by atomos

I'm not sure but its definately not good enough from them. Infact the more I think about it the angrier I get:mad:
nah its a derogatory scottish thing :tongue: Aberdeen being remote surrounded by sheep and stuff

I thought that was Wales :hmmmm2:

There's no point you'll just get the same response as us! They'd be as well posting a feedback letter on their website:angry:

I know :colonhash:

The #$#^#&# :mad2:
Reply 575
I should have applied to St. Andrews so I could complain about the feedback as well :P

I know :colonhash:

The #$#^#&# :mad2:

Futuredoc, that is why you iz the man. Lol. :tongue:

I thought it was for Australia. :rolleyes: Turns out it applies to Wales, Scotland, hell, probably everywhere and anywhere. :colonhash:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I thought it was for Australia. :rolleyes: Turns out it applies to Wales, Scotland, hell, probably everywhere and anywhere. :colonhash:

Australia is Kangaroos :eyebrow:

Sheep is usually Wales... Scotland is like... nowheresville :teehee:
Did you get an interview Lauren? I won't be wasting my precious application there next year! Utter laziness from them! Applicants deserve a better response IMO:angry:

I didnt get an intervi and the letter gave the impression some sort of interview that had taken place went crap or somehitng :angry: well thats the impression i got anyway lmao
I TAILORED MY PS TO THEIR SODDING SELECTION PROCEDURE TOO

****ing hell, a sheep may as well have **** on that feedback letter for all the help it is to me :sheep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending