The Student Room Group

Love shy guys :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by knowme
no i mean that i am watching a girl who is shy and i want express muy feeling but i cant coz i got afraid and full with shy when i stood near her what to dd?whats the idea

Go and talk to her when she's on her own, she won't ignore you if she's shy, she'll be grateful, unless she tells you to piss off. :redface:

Is she at your uni or work?

By the way is English your first language, not being rude the guy I like is an European (non UK) student.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Veldrin
You're starting to scare me....:eek:

Lol I think you're joking plus he's an European (non UK) student and if you are too I think your taking the piss.
Reply 62
no my language is nepali i am too poor in english and i had join the forum to get help for every pblm i had got coz i cant fce it directly with people
Original post by ForeverGold
x

What? You described me perfectly. And I have green eyes.

You don't go to York by any chance? :eek:
Reply 64
Original post by knowme
no my language is nepali i am too poor in english and i had join the forum to get help for every pblm i had got coz i cant fce it directly with people

Oh ok your English is good hope the forum can help make it better. :redface:
Reply 65
Original post by DarkSenrine
What? You described me perfectly. And I have green eyes.

You don't go to York by any chance? :eek:

Lol sorry I'm not hope you find that York girl. :redface:
Care to elaborate further any particular reason that you are shy.:redface:

It was a joke at first:tongue:

no but yes i'am a little shy around girls, more comfortable around guys or people closer to me.
I guess you want me to tell you what is the reason, well idk everyone has a little degree of shyness i think so it's universal:wink: i think i'm better at talking and explaining now or at least improving so it's getting less of a problem but girls should like shy guys there's nothing wrong with us!:tongue: usually we're more sweet than the arrogant guys out there.
Reply 67
To the OP, you are incredible!
Reply 68
Original post by Casshern1456
It was a joke at first:tongue:

no but yes i'am a little shy around girls, more comfortable around guys or people closer to me.
I guess you want me to tell you what is the reason, well idk everyone has a little degree of shyness i think so it's universal:wink: i think i'm better at talking and explaining now or at least improving so it's getting less of a problem but girls should like shy guys tehere's nothing wrong with us!:tongue: usually we're more sweet than the arrogant guys out there.

Oh sorry I ruined the joke :ahee:

I agree shy guys are :cute:
Reply 69
Original post by bmt
To the OP, you are incredible!

Are you joking? :s-smilie:
Reply 70
lol that's why I like him he's really shy but he seems really naughty underneath all that.
It's always the quiet ones. Must be all that repressed confidence ready to explode.
How long did it take him to get comfortable to be with you?

Yeah shy guys tend to be the best tehe I think your right with the exploding confidence! He's still a little shy around everyone else but get him alone and PHWAOR. Sorry I could rant here :P

I guess we instantly clicked and have always had a bit of banter going on between us but he didn't open up to me and become a close friend until after a year, then I worked on it and eventually he admitted to me that my confidence turned him on :biggrin: so that means as well as being close friends were good lovers as well as were crazy about each other after suppressing it for so long!

Please don't move mods I would like people to choose to go anon if they wish.:redface:

When I was reading the "I'm too ugly" thread and OP mentioned BDD I was wondering if I had that since I have depression, anxiety and low self esteem when it comes to the way I look I hate looking at the mirror and taking pictures with friends because I always look like crap even though people say I'm pretty but I don't believe them since I've never had a boyfriend. :frown:
But the guy I like is painfully shy, I'm shy too but I do talk to him mainly about work but sometimes he looks pissed off so I don't talk to him then :frown: (so I wanted to know more about his behaviour)

Anyway I was searching about it and came across "Love shyness" because it's linked with anxiety and came across points that might be linked to it.

-mainly have female siblings (I thought it would be the opposite but maybe because they are likely to be more sensitive)
-more violent fantasies
-were very pessimistic and cynical about the world
-were much more likely to believe that nobody cared about them
-Some might stare compulsively at women with whom they were infatuated or even stalk them
-More likely to be friends with females
-frequent feelings of depression, loneliness and alienation
-addictions of various types
-School bullying
-Parental upbringing including verbal abuse, criticism, 'put-downs', negative comparisons
-love shy heterosexual males are assumed to be homosexual, so homosexual guys are likely to make advances on them but they get rejected.

The guy I like even though I don't know anything about his personal life but the things I do know is
- He stares all the time when I see him, where ever we are he's always staring, even though I assume I have something on my face (But I don't mind because I like him anyway :grin:)
-He is mainly friends with females even though he does have male friends but more female ones
-He always looks pissed off, and he normally is on his own which makes my eyes sad :cry2: But he looks pissed off so I don't know if he wants me to go and talk to him even though I do if he's next to me. :love:
-He smokes a lot but could just be the nicotine
-I did thought at first that he was gay but now I realised he's just painfully shy and his gay friend tried it on with him, but he rejected him and stopped talking to him :s-smilie:

But I wanted to know if any other love shy guys especially from painfully shy guys are similar to the points above.

If you're a girl who knows a love shy guy or painfully shy guy your comments are welcome.
:redface:

Please no trolls :frown: including comments like "Cool story Bruh" or "Pics or GTFO":tongue:

Edit don't know why I'm being negged I don't even have rep to neg anyone :unimpressed:

Where did you get all those points from? Some of them sound pretty accurate. :yep:
Reply 72
Are you joking? :s-smilie:

genuinely not, reading your posts has made me realise that there are great girls out there
Reply 73
"Cigarette?"
"Yes, I know"
Original post by DumpOrStay?
Whut?

What the **** is that shiet in your video?
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
What the **** is that shiet in your video?

I beg your pardon?
Reply 76
Original post by mabelbarc
Yeah shy guys tend to be the best tehe I think your right with the exploding confidence! He's still a little shy around everyone else but get him alone and PHWAOR. Sorry I could rant here :P

I guess we instantly clicked and have always had a bit of banter going on between us but he didn't open up to me and become a close friend until after a year, then I worked on it and eventually he admitted to me that my confidence turned him on :biggrin: so that means as well as being close friends were good lovers as well as were crazy about each other after suppressing it for so long!

Awwww That's so sweet :cute: Here's some +rep

I wish something sweet like that happens to me :moon:
(edited 12 years ago)
erm................................................*USER WAS TOO SHY TO COMMENT*
Original post by DumpOrStay?
I beg your pardon?

Your video. Your signature. What is THAT?
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Your video. Your signature. What is THAT?

I have a sig? O.o

Quick Reply

Latest