Scroll to see replies

Original post by aaran-j

Original post by aaran-j
Sure, just click here.

Thanks for that link It will take time to think over :biggrin:
Original post by Metrobeans
I have no clue.

Any ideas?

It's called Flux, and was an LPUK font. I got it off sconzey a while back, but I'm not sure where you could get it now...
wheres the monster raving loony party?
Original post by Superstar6318
wheres the monster raving loony party?

They collapsed a few years ago due to inactivity.

If you can find ten regular members (i.e. able to vote in this election) and keep activity up till the next election (6 months) you'd be able to stand as a party.
I would almost definitely join.
Reply 385
Can i assume that the current 897 votes is a record?

I must admit that he turnout concerns me slightly as there is a much bigger chance that they did not vote Conservative, the result will certainly be interesting.

I also think that once the election is over, we need to sort out what this repeal bill actually means and whether it changes the standing point of the TSR HOC. Are we cutting a defecit now or assuming everything is ship shape.

Vote Conservative everybody!
Original post by Rakas21

I must admit that he turnout concerns me slightly as there is a much bigger chance that they did not vote Conservative, the result will certainly be interesting.

I also think that once the election is over, we need to sort out what this repeal bill actually means and whether it changes the standing point of the TSR HOC. Are we cutting a defecit now or assuming everything is ship shape.

The Repeal bill basically means all the bills passed in previous TSR Parliaments are no longer in force - we're on the same playing field as the RL government.
Original post by Rakas21

It certainly is a higher turnout than I've seen before. I must disagree with you on one point though, vote TSR UKIP!!!!
We must be on for 1000 votes, which is very good to see :smile:

Vote Lib Dem!
Reply 389
Original post by Eru Iluvatar
We must be on for 1000 votes, which is very good to see :smile:

Vote Lib Dem!

I agree with my Hon. friend, vote Lib Dem! The only way forward!!!

Abolition of tuition fees. A Promise broken
Original post by Teaddict

Don't be so pathetic. You know that has nothing to do with the TSR Party whatsoever. Campaign on some issues that are relevant to this election please.

Also: Vote Lib Dem! Fight the Android Clegg (see sig for more info)!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wilzman
Don't be so pathetic. You know that has nothing to do with the TSR Party whatsoever. Campaign on some issues that are relevant to this election please.

Of course, if that article is from last December then everything since then has been "real" Nick. :p:
Original post by Wilzman

How contradictory. You tell Teaddict to stick to TSR issues and not be pathetic but then you go and mention Nick Clegg and that pathetic campaign point about him being an android.
Original post by aaran-j
Of course, if that article is from last December then everything since then has been "real" Nick. :p:

Yep, taking a million people out of income tax was the real Nick.

Tripling tuition fees was the evil android.

Keep up.
Original post by Teaddict

We can all post video clips irrelevent to the vote... :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Wilzman

Take a joke or even better play the game as Eru Iluvatar has.

We can all post video clips irrelevent to the vote... :rolleyes:

At least you're not being a whiny bitch and is actually playing the game. +rep
Original post by Ham and Cheese
How contradictory. You tell Teaddict to stick to TSR issues and not be pathetic but then you go and mention Nick Clegg and that pathetic campaign point about him being an android.

We're making the point that we aren't like the real life Lib Dems (or more accurately, the current Lib Dem leadership, who aren't representative of the people who voted for them, and many people who have, and still do support them), simply to keep the emphasis on TSR issues, and what we stand for.
We're making the point that we aren't like the real life Lib Dems (or more accurately, the current Lib Dem leadership, who aren't representative of the people who voted for them, and many people who have, and still do support them), simply to keep the emphasis on TSR issues, and what we stand for.

I'm fine with that but if you want others to concentrate only on TSR issues (which your average voter won't do) then don't mention Cleggers. Most voters will vote based on national events anyway, there is no escaping that.
Original post by Wilzman
Yep, taking a million people out of income tax was the real Nick.

Tripling tuition fees was the evil android.

Keep up.

He didn't denounce "Android" Nick though, did he?

Latest

Trending

Trending