The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising properly yet...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Gromit94
I'm going to start revising properly on Monday. I have been doing a litle bit here and there but my timetable starts Monday :smile: 2 months is long enough I think. I started revising for my GCSEs in March on Yr11 and by June I was quite depressed :smile:

For GCSE, you can pick up a text book the day before :biggrin:
Reply 61
Tomorrow :smile:
or... this weekend

next week?
Original post by Tabers
Easter hols I'm starting. I've had too much coursework and homework to cope with up to this point. But revision will start next week!!

What she said!
Reply 63
2 hours a day per exam from saturday - I see no reason why that won't be enough to secure 90%+ UMS.
Reply 64
Original post by paella
2 hours a day per exam from saturday - I see no reason why that won't be enough to secure 90%+ UMS.

How many exams do you have? I'd have to do 20 hours a day with your regime. :colondollar:
3 hours a day per subject starting from monday because for the next couple of days i will be busy improving my coursework. But yeah starting in easter is the best time.
Original post by jamiepango

Original post by jamiepango
if you took 4 subjects, that would mean 12 hours a day! :O Careful you don't burn yourself out...
And remember, sleep is just as important :smile:

lol I won't be revising four subjects, but rather only 3. The fourth one is a language, I don't tend to revise anything for it.
I have exams in a month, and can't stop procrastinating. Any tips?
Reply 68
my god this topic really speaks my mind lol
1 more month to go but still have to cover what teacher has not fully covered.. anyway, if it's not ok then it's not the end isn't it? xD
good luck with revision everyone : D
Reply 69
I don't know - like two weeks before my exams? I do past papers... For the January modules I was literally getting to the point where I was doing four papers a day (I had six exams) in lessons and stuff, which worked out fine (all As):smile:
I have been revising since the beginning of march but my proper heavy revision started today (first day of easter hols) and i've got a chock-a-block schedule, my first exam isn't until the 16th of June though so 9 weeks
Reply 71
Original post by Groat
How many exams do you have? I'd have to do 20 hours a day with your regime. :colondollar:

3 lol.
Reply 72
Original post by Jacktri
wait you revised for GCSEs what a waste of time

Yeah, cause I take my education seriously
Reply 73
Original post by paella
3 lol.

9 hours a day is still hefty! Maybe try and reduce that to 6 hours a day? It's more likely to be successful revision if you take it in smaller chunks.
i keeep procrastinating :|
I have 3 exams and only need to get CCU to get my AAB for Uni, but i'm still stressing over my revision, if i don't think there's enough time to revise for 3 exams, how are you guys revising for 6,7 or 8???
Reply 76
Original post by Groat
Out of curiosity, what subjects are you taking? I aim to be in a similar position as you next year - that's partly my motivation for AS-Levels.

I took Maths Chemistry and Physics :biggrin:
Reply 77
Half term, hopefully 12-5 everyday :yep:
Reply 78
Original post by Irishmonkey1992
How is that possible for you to only need to get BCD in your June exams to come out with the overall A-Levels - AAA?

Because my AS exams and January A2 where pretty high
Reply 79
Planning on hopefully starting on saturday till the holday finishes. At least 5 hours a day inshallah.

I had to cancel my trip/holiday Dublin because of REVISION..... either I get into my desired university this year or possibly cry forever. I'd prefer the former.

Quick Reply

Latest