The Student Room Group

Female celebrities whose physical appearances are overrated?

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one who thinks Selena Gomez is ugly as hell!?
Original post by Wilberforce

Your standards are just ridiculously high that you find no one attractive but yourself.

Do us all a favour and suck yourself off.
Original post by Miss Understood
Your standards are just ridiculously high that you find no one attractive but yourself.

Do us all a favour and suck yourself off.

Geez, what the hell is your problem??! Did someone drown your cat or something? :s-smilie:
Geez, what the hell is your problem??! Did someone drown your cat or something? :s-smilie:

You hate on every girl you set eyes on that's my problem. I'm pretty sure you're not anything remarkable :rolleyes:
You hate on every girl you set eyes on that's my problem. I'm pretty sure you're not anything remarkable :rolleyes:

What on Earth are you waffling on about? :confused: :s-smilie:
What on Earth are you waffling on about? :confused: :s-smilie:

Okay you're clearly retarded so I'll broke it down for you.

You said Selena Gomez is ugly, how the **** can you sit and type she's ugly. Who are you King Zeus? I'd like to see you say that to her face.

Either your standards are really low or you have terrible taste in women. Actually I know you have bad taste in women because I took peep at the cutest girl thread, that doesn't say much about you then. I don't even have a thing for Selena but's it's obvious you're a pedantic troll, 1 neg gem after 19 posts lol. I see I'm not the only one who seems to have a dislike to a new member.

I know being a creepy, narrow minded, below average, spotty nosed keyboard warrior has it's purks but **** off please. Nodody cares for your comments.

That simple enough for you?
(edited 13 years ago)

You said Selena Gomez is ugly, how the **** can you sit and type she's ugly. Who are you King Zeus? I'd like to see you say that to her face.

Either your standards are really low or you have terrible taste in women. Actually I know you have because I took peep at the cutest girl thread. I don't even have a thing for Selena but's it's obvious you're a pedantic troll, 1 neg gem after 19 posts lol. I see I'm not the only one who seems to have a dislike to a new member.

I know being a creepy, narrow minded, below average, spotty nosed keyboard warrior has it's purks but **** off please. Nodody cares for your comments.

You are an extremely angry, negative person :confused:

The whole bleedin' point of this thread is to point of what female celebs you consider to be overrated in the looks department, so why are you giving me grief for doing just that? She is a well-paid celebrity, and with that she has to put up with the judgments of other - if she doesn't like it she doesn't have to be in the public eye. And why would I say it to her face? Would you tell everyone you know your honest opinions of them? I'm not rude ffs. And the reason I have a negative gem is because of my clone, and 19 posts is misleading, as most of my posting has been in chat where post counts aren't increased. And if you aren't interested in my comments, don't read them. Simples.

Either your standards are really low or you have terrible taste in women. Actually I know you have bad taste in women because I took peep at the cutest girl thread, that doesn't say much about you then. I don't even have a thing for Selena but's it's obvious you're a pedantic troll, 1 neg gem after 19 posts lol. I see I'm not the only one who seems to have a dislike to a new member.

The whole bleedin' point of this thread is to point of what female celebs you consider to be overrated in the looks department, so why are you giving me grief for doing just that? She is a well-paid celebrity, and with that she has to put up with the judgments of other - if she doesn't like it she doesn't have to be in the public eye. And why would I say it to her face? Would you tell everyone you know your honest opinions of them? I'm not rude ffs. And the reason I have a negative gem is because of my clone, and 19 posts is misleading, as most of my posting has been in chat where post counts aren't increased. And if you aren't interested in my comments, don't read them. Simples.

:rofl: On TSR we say 'not my type' instead of 'ugly' otherwise there will be outcries.

I agree with you. I wouldn't call her 'ugly', but she's no stunner either. Quite frankly she reminds me too much of a chipmunk.

Ha, ironic isn't it. To say someones eyes lost to cancer is 'disturbing' and 'I would run a mile' is rude, disrespectful and borderline evil. That's a human being you're taking about. Moreover calling someone 'ugly' is just unacceptable, nobody deserves that tag on their physical appearance. Well naturally I read individual posts, especially when its my own thread. So in conclusion I suggest you GTFO of my thread.

Please and thank you :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

:rofl: On TSR we say 'not my type' instead of 'ugly' otherwise there will be outcries.

I agree with you. I wouldn't call her 'ugly', but she's no stunner either. Quite frankly she reminds me too much of a chipmunk.

You don't know this guy. He's a total arrogant dick.
You don't know this guy. He's a total arrogant dick.

Yer actually I've seen him on quite a few threads. Don't bother quoting him if he annoys you.
Anyway, everyone knows that it's Turkish celebrities where it's at.

Hazal Kaya

:sexface: Westerners miss out.
Reply 132

Seriously? I think she is absolutely gorgeous. She seems to be a nice girl as well, down to earth and cute. Any reason you find her ugly? I'm just interested as she is close to perfection in my eyes!
Anyway, everyone knows that it's Turkish celebrities where it's at.

Hazal Kaya

:sexface: Westerners miss out.

Come to sugar daddy :sexface:

LOL

She's hot.
Original post by jonny
Seriously? I think she is absolutely gorgeous. She seems to be a nice girl as well, down to earth and cute. Any reason you find her ugly? I'm just interested as she is close to perfection in my eyes!

Her face is just weird - as the poster above said she looks like a chipmunk. I seriously think she is reallly ugly, and can't understand what people could possibly find attarctive about her!? :confused: I believe she is/was also going out with Justin Bieber, which makes her even less attractive.
Reply 135
Her face is just weird - as the poster above said she looks like a chipmunk. I seriously think she is reallly ugly, and can't understand what people could possibly find attarctive about her!? :confused: I believe she is/was also going out with Justin Bieber, which makes her even less attractive.

I think her face is really cute! Who would you say is cute then, just out of interest?

I thought finding her attractive would be fairly uncontroversial...
I'll list a few celebs who I think are overrated.

3. Frankie Sandford - Her hairstyle just does her favours

Disagree...she's actually really pretty..and has had different hairstyles/colour and still looks gorgeous.

9. Cameron Diaz - Her smile scares me :afraid:

She's one of the prettiest natural blondes.

The real beauties in IMO

Halle Berry
Natalie Portman
Angelina Jolie (before she lost tonnes of weight)
Scarlett Johansson
Cheryl Cole (I'm sorry but she is a good looking woman)
Jessica Alba
Charlize Theron
Irina shayk
Jessica Beil
Tonnes of Indian actresses
Any many many more.

So which female celebs are overrated/Underrated to YOU?

Quite stupid that you think Megan is overrated and plastic and yet dont think the same about Irina Shayk..who looks more plastic.

Kate Beckinsale
Vanessa Hudgen
Olivia wilde
Kate Hudson

and If anyone watches 90210
Jessica Lowndes

Spoiler

Jessica stroup from 90210

Spoiler

Amber Heard:

Spoiler

Lucy Hale from priviledged (if anyone else watches :p:):

Spoiler

I cant think of anymore :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 137
Original post by When will I know?
She's one of the prettiest natural blondes.

Cameron Diaz is not a natural blonde.

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by When will I know?

Lucy Hale from priviledged (if anyone else watches :p:):

Spoiler

I cant think of anymore :biggrin:

Is she from Pretty Little Liars as well? Always thought she was very pretty

Quite frankly she reminds me too much of a chipmunk.

:ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest