The Student Room Group

Vatattooing!

Hey TSR,

So I have a boyfriend and we haven't seen each other in a month so when I see him next week I want to surprise him with something special. We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!

So what do you guys think? Sexy or simply tacky?

And if you think I should get it done, do you have any ideas for the tattoo? I was thinking maybe his first initial or his zodiac sign... any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

P.S. Admins - please anon this. Many of my friends use TSR it'd obviously be embarrassing if they found out about this!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rofl:

:lolwut:
vatattooing? is this the new vejazzling?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey TSR,

So I have a boyfriend and we haven't seen each other in a month so when I see him next week I want to surprise him with something special. We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!

And if you think I should get it done, do you have any ideas for the tattoo? I was thinking maybe his first initial or his zodiac sign... any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

P.S. Admins - please anon this. Many of my friends use TSR it'd obviously be embarrassing if they found out about this!

i hope you and your boyfriend die...
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by richardd
i hope you and your boyfriend die...

Unnecessary, dude.
Reply 6
Lols. I don't really see how he benefits massively from this?
Reply 7
Hey TSR,

Tacky. If you were doing something funny I'd say "hey, go for it" but intial or zodiac sign? Nah, I can't even imagine a guy who'd find that sexy. I like my zodiac sign but not that much. Most guys don't believe in astrological nonsense.
Reply 8
We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!

With a marker pen or something? :lolwut:
LOL. i'm laughing like a donkey over 'vatatto' AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EHHHHHH HOOOOO
Original post by Dogatonic
With a marker pen or something? :lolwut:

No dont be silly....

..Crayons duhhh!
Reply 11
Draw a bacon butty down there :borat:
Reply 12
Original post by alexs2602
Tacky. If you were doing something funny I'd say "hey, go for it" but intial or zodiac sign? Nah, I can't even imagine a guy who'd find that sexy. I like my zodiac sign but not that much. Most guys don't believe in astrological nonsense.

Funny like what? Got any ideas?
Hey TSR,

Well, my serious reply would be go for it. As long as it's nothing permanent its cool.
Reply 14
dont get one. its ugly and not flattering at all. and ive seen my fair share of "vatattoos".
Reply 15
Draw a picture of him. :teehee:
I used to do that when I was in a distance relationschip! Don't draw it yourself, buy some fake tattoos! Tiger, eagle, something mondo-cool.
Reply 17
You can't be serious.. ''We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo''. I don't see how drawing a fake tattoo down below is like being adventurous. What are you thinking of? Is he supposed to like rub the ink off or something?
Funny like what? Got any ideas?

I don't know your sense of humour. I don't even know your personality. I'd do something funny because I'm always making people laugh. All I know is star signs and initials are a bit tacky.
Shave/wax your hair off down there except for a bit at the top, draw on eyes underneath, your special place can be the nose- voila, you've got a head! :smile: You could even gel the hair to look like your boyfriend's if he has it in a certain style!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending