The Student Room Group

Kids putting crap up the exhaust/eggs/tennis balls

Local kids have been putting crap like eggs and tennis balls up my dads exhaust pipe. When my dad was starting the engine he wondered at first why it wouldn't start properly and was making funny noises, then he gave a big rev and an egg rocketed out of the exhaust, lucky not to hit anybody. Since then the exhaust has been damaged, heavily blowing thick smoke, why do kids do this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
for the lols
Reply 2
That made me laugh!
^ Harsh
!!!
i recently saw these schoolchildren put those 'jawbreaker'(?) sweets and chewing gum into my neighbour's new ford fiesta exhaust - he'd only had the fiesta since march 1st (it's an 11 plate, :awesome: ). however as soon as the children dispersed i went to tell my neighbour, to ensure he didn't start the car up until the crap had been cleared out.

ps: i must confess, i did chortle a little at the 'up my dad's exhaust pipe' bit...... sorry! xxx
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
!!!
i recently saw these schoolchildren put those 'jawbreaker'(?) sweets and chewing gum into my neighbour's new ford fiesta exhaust - he'd only had the fiesta since march 1st (it's an 11 plate, :awesome: ). however as soon as the children dispersed i went to tell my neighbour, to ensure he didn't start the car up until the crap had been cleared out.

ps: i must confess, i did chortle a little at the 'up my dad's exhaust pipe' bit...... sorry! xxx

That's just wrong :lol:
Reply 6
I used do this **** back in the day when I was terrorising the streets of Dagenham at about 7 years old, but I used to put massive rocks under people's car tyres.
Bring on the Neg!!
(edited 13 years ago)
I've never understood why kids do this, it doesn't stop at this age though, walking through halls when it was snowy the amount of snowballs I saw being thrown at taxis was ridiculous, when all it means is the taxi driver will have to have dents taken out his car.

People can be short sighted selfish bastards...
Reply 8
Original post by Fuzzed_Out
I've never understood why kids do this, it doesn't stop at this age though, walking through halls when it was snowy the amount of snowballs I saw being thrown at taxis was ridiculous, when all it means is the taxi driver will have to have dents taken out his car.

People can be short sighted selfish bastards...

Not many snowballs will cause a dent...
Original post by yokabasha
I used do this **** back in the day when I was terrorising the streets of Dagenham at about 7 years old, but I used to put massive rocks under people's car tyres.
Bring on the Neg!!

HELLO TO YOU FROM DAGENHAM!

...but stay away from my car. *growls*
Reply 10
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
HELLO TO YOU FROM DAGENHAM!

...but stay away from my car. *growls*

I'm a changed man now, I don't mess with people's cars, I just find other ways to annoy people :biggrin:
Reply 11
Every morning 'my friend' used to urinate on my neighbours milk which was left outside their front door by the milkman
I spoke to someone who used to put a cardboard box in the road every morning and the same guy would drive over it day in day out, after a while he put bricks into the box and the bloke hit it... His car was Knackered.

On a lighter side, I read a story about some miners who, during the strikes of 1984 built a 6 foot high snowman to symbolise power, unity and strength. Their governor ran over it and drove off laughing, so the next day they built it around a bollard and stood back as the boss charged at it....
Reply 13
Original post by Landie_Man
I spoke to someone who used to put a cardboard box in the road every morning and the same guy would drive over it day in day out, after a while he put bricks into the box and the bloke hit it... His car was Knackered.

On a lighter side, I read a story about some miners who, during the strikes of 1984 built a 6 foot high snowman to symbolise power, unity and strength. Their governor ran over it and drove off laughing, so the next day they built it around a bollard and stood back as the boss charged at it....

for real? what happened?
Throw the egg at their face.
Totalled his car apparently
Reply 16
Original post by davidmarsh01
Not many snowballs will cause a dent...

They will if they put rocks in them. My parents' car was dented by a couple of little ****s last year doing that.
Original post by Manc990
Every morning 'my friend' used to urinate on my neighbours milk which was left outside their front door by the milkman

By "your friend" do you mean your willy?
Reply 18
Original post by Manc990
I hope 'your friend' is a dog. If not, why go outdoors to pee?
Reply 19
Original post by kopi, ffs
By "your friend" do you mean your willy?

Original post by Advisor
I hope 'your friend' is a dog. If not, why go outdoors to pee?

Indeed it is the old todger, and i go outside because urinating indoors is mainstream

Quick Reply

Latest