The Student Room Group

Are chavs more handsome/pretty than university students?

Basically chavs (as you like to call us) seem to look much more attractive than those of you who go to university (geeks) anyone else noticed this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They have a certain je ne sais quoi.
Reply 2
Original post by becky:-)
They have a certain je ne sais quoi.[/QUOTE]

What language is this? tell me the language and I'll look it up on translator, it will give me something fun to do
Reply 3
Haha..french.

What characteristics make a chav in your opinion?
Reply 4
geeks? these "geeks" are runnning your country. 'innit' :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by lizzyAlice
geeks? these "geeks" are runnning your country. 'innit' :wink:

how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest
(edited 13 years ago)
Terrible attempt at a wind up.
Reply 7
Original post by cwboyracer
how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest

What do you mean "how are they" they are, dont question the fact that they are, you just admitted that they are you stupid waste of space. If you think they're doing a bad job thats your opinion but i'd love to see a bunch of chavs do any better.
Looks are not a consequence of your social class. :fyi:
Reply 9
What do you mean "how are they" they are, dont question the fact that they are, you just admitted that they are you stupid waste of space. If you think they're doing a bad job thats your opinion but i'd love to see a bunch of chavs do any better.

Where and when did i say they were a stupid waste of space? I asked how they ran the country you idiot.
Reply 10
Where and when did i say they were a stupid waste of space? I asked how they ran the country you idiot.

They are, YOU stupid waste of space.* And you didn't ask how they ran the country; you questioned how sufficiently they were doing so. *facepalm*
Reply 11
Reply 12
Jessie J is fit and is a Chav

here are ugly people. aka. college and university students

Reply 13
They are, YOU stupid waste of space.* And you didn't ask how they ran the country; you questioned how sufficiently they were doing so. *facepalm*

Your really ****ing making me angry. I basically said this ''how are they, how do they run the country'' If I saw you now i would punch you for making me sound like an idiot
Reply 14
That's why chavs are so lovable! Fiesty!
Reply 15
there is only 1 picture there of a person and she looks more like a student than a chav if you ask me. Also there may be a few ugly chavs but you'll notice their are far more ugly students.

so get the other pic up and I'll decide between the 2.
Reply 16
Your really ****ing making me angry. I basically said this ''how are they, how do they run the country'' If I saw you now i would punch you for making me sound like an idiot

No, you said: "how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest" which is just so unbelievably stupid. Firstly you said "how are they?" which implies you think that they're not running the country but then you say that they're doing a bad job? which doesn't make any sense, if you dont think that they are running the country and if you didn't know they are then why did you question it? Either way your an idiot.
And punching me because i make you seem an idiot? How stereotypically chavvy of you? Would not expect anything else! :tongue:
Only chavs are attracted to chavs.

Quick Reply

Latest