The Student Room Group

Holiday Sex!

Its a known fact when guys book a lads holiday, alot of the time at the forefront of their mind is, are they going to get their end away. Sometimes it then becomes the standard numbers game in the pursuit of becoming the "alpha male". Was just wondering do girls have the same thoughts, do you change your standards when it comes to being on holiday e.g. dont have many one night stands at home, but what happens on tour stays on tour, not that kinda girl at home but holiday is different? Just wondering what the consensus is and your experiences, whether you and your girl friends have taken part in such rivalry and generally what your personal approach to holiday sex is.
Reply 1
I'll be going on holiday with girlfriends in a few weeks, and my mate has broken up with her bf (I think partly for this reason) so we will all be single for said holiday. To be honest, if anything I'd be more reluctant to have casual sex while on holiday, purely because I'm aware that a lads holiday is as you describe and you never know where they've been before you. That said, alcohol and general holiday attitude will probably disprove everything I've just said....
Reply 2
Nah i wouldnt say we have a rivalry as to who can sleep with the most guys and its not the main point of the holiday, but yea, one night stands have been know to occur
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
ALWAYS use a condom!

But other than that, it's all good bro :borat:
I haven't been on a said holiday, and I have no desire to go on one.

From what i've heard from people who have been, the scenario is this - if you're the type to go out on a night out in this country, you'll do it abroad. If you're the type who just goes out and necks someone, you'll just do that abroad, if you're the type who doesn't do sh1t, then you won't do sh1t abroad either

Just because you go to another country it doesn't make you an alpha confident sex mad dog

Guys can slam as many girls as they want, but a girl who is willing to fcuk anything that moves, I wouldn't want a bit personally
Holidays are the times where the human race give in to their physical needs and temptations with no remorse. It's interesting.
Reply 6
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
I'll be going on holiday with girlfriends in a few weeks, and my mate has broken up with her bf (I think partly for this reason) so we will all be single for said holiday. To be honest, if anything I'd be more reluctant to have casual sex while on holiday, purely because I'm aware that a lads holiday is as you describe and you never know where they've been before you. That said, alcohol and general holiday attitude will probably disprove everything I've just said....

Great point even being a guy this creeps into my mind, everyone hates the post holiday sti screening!
Reply 7
Original post by DumpOrStay?
ALWAYS use a condom!

But other than that, it's all good bro :borat:

jheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Good gyalz lyk u need a boy like me.
I'd link and beat u in a day :wink:
Original post by LALA LAND
Great point even being a guy this creeps into my mind, everyone hates the post holiday sti screening!

Speak for yourself. I positively relish the red lolly stick being rammed down my jap's eye.
Reply 9
Original post by FiveFiveSix
Speak for yourself. I positively relish the red lolly stick being rammed down my jap's eye.

I'm never gonna be able to look at a lolly the same way again, cheers.
Original post by KJane
I'm never gonna be able to look at a lolly the same way again, cheers.

My undying pleasure.
I don't think girls have the same "rivalry" as guys do. Holiday sex isn't really my kind of thing, but never say never.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending