The Student Room Group

Hair on girls..down there...

So I've been trying with this girl for ages....and I finally get there but she was so damned hairy, I doubt she had ever even tried to trim it. I performed oral sex on her and kept getting hairs in my mouth it was horrible, and I was too repulsed to go any further (sex).

The few girls I've been with previously have all been shaved or neatly trimmed, is this not commonplace?

Was this girl being so hairy something I should not have minded, are most girls like this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hair + mouth = dental floss
Reply 2
Most girls under 30 are bald or at least well maintained, hairy girls have no place in modern society
Reply 3
No, she was white (as am I).
hairy pussy> no pussy ok. deal with it:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Manc990
Most girls under 30 are bald or at least well maintained, hairy girls have no place in modern society

Well that's what I thought, seeing as the girls I've been with before all were, maybe that's why I was so disgusted by it... :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by Manc990

How the hell would you know?
So you didn't have sex because of a bit of hair? Wow ok then.
Reply 8
Original post by *Dreaming*
So you didn't have sex because of a bit of hair? Wow ok then.

No, not just a bit, a literal bush of it...!
Reply 9
How old is she and was it her first time? If so she probably had no idea or it never even crossed her mind to do it
Do you have hair?
I think the vast majority of girls these days wax/shave, and even the ones who don't tend to tidy up a bit. I used to see it as a negative thing (women going to personal inconvenience for men etc.) but actually now think it's just taking your partner into consideration. As you said, it is not very pleasant for a guy to go down on a girl with untamed pubes (although some men may prefer a little hair down there; each to his own).

Maybe it is shallow that things like pubic hair bothers us but you're certainly not unusual. The whole reason I started waxing in the first place was because I heard guys I know making fun of girls they'd got with who weren't shaven and didn't want to be one of those girls who gets mocked behind her back. I guess it's not much different to a girl being put off a guy because he had a hairy back or something.
Reply 12
Original post by kat2pult
How the hell would you know?

Between myself and my friends i would say we have coverd a large population of vaginas. Enough to create a mean average
Reply 13
Original post by Fjarskafinn
Do you have hair?

Yes. And I keep it neatly trimmed, as I assume any girl performing oral sex on me wouldn't like to get hairs stuck in her mouth...
Maybe she wasn't expecting anything to happen that time hence hadn't prepared? :dontknow:
Reply 15
Original post by Lexi99
How old is she and was it her first time? If so she probably had no idea or it never even crossed her mind to do it

She was 18 and no it wasn't, but she was relatively inexperienced, I think.
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wow. Epic Fail.

Why in the name of Zeus would you go and do a thing like that?

If there's grass on the green, let's play cricket

If there's rough on the green, just stick to the 'wicket'..
:wink:

Haha! Well I was down there anyway....in the process of taking her underwear off, and the lights were off...I didn't realise until it was too late!
If you just want sex then maybe you should find someone else who does shave.

Why neg me?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Maybe she wasn't expecting anything to happen that time hence hadn't prepared? :dontknow:

I bet it's this! Or she just hadn't considered it important
Reply 19
Well to be honest, I've met some girls that really don't like to remove the hair down there.

So, to counter this, I've decided to grow a massive beard and see how she likes it.

But no, seriously, talk to her about it, maybe she didn't plan for it. If she's against it though, get the **** out.

I can live with a little hair, but I HATE GEORGE W!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending