Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ewww ewww

no
Don't see why it would matter?
Reply 3
Original post by PapaShmurff
Don't see why it would matter?

Some people seem to think it does :dontknow:. Maybe it's just the stupid dickheads at my old school then?
Reply 4
how would you know when a girl started to wear a bra?
Reply 5
As long as she had a pulse, I would. Her past clothing doesn't really factor into it.
I see no reason why they would have to know - if you're now past that age and are wearing one I can't see it coming up at all :smile:
:lolwut:

Why would even want to tell a guy...or anyone this.
Reply 8
Why would he know?! Is she just willingly wandering around telling people.. cos I think that might be the putting off thing, not the actual no-bra-til-14 thing.
Reply 9
Why the **** would that matter? Strange...
Reply 10
That is actually the most important thing to any guy when looking for an adult girlfriend.
Exactly how would that come up in conversation? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I rarely, if ever, ask girls when they started wearing bras. If she's willing to take it off for me I can honestly say the age at which she first put it on is not high on my list of priorities. Unless she hasn't removed it since. Then my interest would be piqued...
Original post by Anonymous
This may sound strange but it's a serious question. Anon cos I ask from experience (well, sort of).

As long as it's less to take off at the time!
Original post by boba
how would you know when a girl started to wear a bra?

Beat me to it!

Hello i'm betty, I didn't start wearing a bra untill I was 14. I hope that doesn't put you off.
What a stupid question. Why would anyone be put off? :facepalm:
Reply 15
What a ridiculously retarded question
Original post by Harry.C
As long as she had a pulse, I would. Her past clothing doesn't really factor into it.

Why would she need a pulse?
i'm not a guy... but how would a guy know this :L?
Reply 18
If she was 13 that would put me off. I hope it would put everyone else off too.
Reply 19
Original post by Linzikins
Beat me to it!

Hello i'm betty, I didn't start wearing a bra untill I was 14. I hope that doesn't put you off.

:confused:exactly. I can't even remember when I started to wear bras and have certainly never been asked

Latest

Trending

Trending