The Student Room Group

No strings sex. Do I. Don't I?

Scroll to see replies

So the OP is gay then?
Reply 21
Original post by siwelmail

Original post by siwelmail
So the OP is gay then?

I'm just a guy that likes to have sex with other guys (no homo). I always make sure balls don't touch, not gay if balls aren't touching.
Reply 22
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
Seriously, just don't. You'll look back at it in however many years time and regret it.

Why?
Original post by Potential Trigger

Reply 24
If you both want to, you know the guy isnt dodgy, and its safe sex then i dont see why not.

You may want more in the long run (assuming you see him for a while) but its just a risk you'll have to take.
Original post by Stefan1991
Why?

Because it's just the sort of thing that most people look back on and think "Why did I do that just for sex". It's not the cleverest thing anyway, meeting up for sex with people from the internet, and you'll look back and realize that had something gone wrong, it would have been the stupidest decision you'd ever made.

Still, OP's decision.
If you're not interested- I certainly am. Forward me his e-mail.

No, really, I'm kidding- don't bother with it, especially in the gay community, it's a bad habit to fall into and quite dangerous- taken from past experience.

But if he/you are fit, PM.
Just get to the hotel room before him and place a life-sized cardboard cutout of Chris Hansen in the room.
Do it! Sex is fun and awesome, especially if he is paying for a nice hotel room. Just make sure you use a condom and don't catch feelings.
I hate how people are always like "you will regret it, wahhhh". It's the 21st century, we live within a hookup culture. If you want to have sex, go for it! If you don't, then don't. Feelings shouldn't even factor into this decision because it's supposed to be no strings attached.

It's simple, stop making it complicated.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just a guy that likes to have sex with other guys (no homo). I always make sure balls don't touch, not gay if balls aren't touching.

No that is gay. Regardless of balls or whatever...
Original post by TheMeister
Are you male or female?

I never ask why I get negged, but I'm gonna make an exception. Why the **** am I getting neg repped for asking that? ^

he didn't make it clear in the OP, I was asking him to clarify that
DO IT! I have no strings attached sex with an ex boyfriend of mine, it's a really good arrangement, it's not like you're sleeping around, it's just a relationship without any of the agro
Reply 32
Yeah go for it, I see no reason why not if you take all reasonable precautions and actually want to. If it's good, why would you regret it? Also :lol: at some of these replies and that crying man!
Reply 33
Because it's just the sort of thing that most people look back on and think "Why did I do that just for sex". It's not the cleverest thing anyway, meeting up for sex with people from the internet, and you'll look back and realize that had something gone wrong, it would have been the stupidest decision you'd ever made.

Still, OP's decision.

Do they?:confused: Why would they later on regret it? Some people go to great lengths for sex, I can only understand someone regretting sex if it resulted in an STI or pregnancy, but in that case I'd only regret that it wasn't safer sex.

So the only reason you'd regret it, is because something MIGHT have happened that might have caused them to later regret, yet it DIDN'T happen, yet they still regret it?

That doesn't really make sense to me, I might be reading it the wrong way..
Surely if nothing bad happened then you wouldn't regret it? What "bad" thing are you talking about anyway?
Seriously, just don't. You'll look back at it in however many years time and regret it.

Seems a tad unlikely. Why would she regret it unless something bad came of it (e.g. AIDS)? :lolwut:

Even if she decides to never do it again, actually regretting it would be an unusual reaction. What a trivial thing to waste regret on. Have you ever actually heard someone say "I regret all that hot, safe sex I had when I was younger and single"? Yeah, didn't think so...
Reply 35
When you are old you will regret it if you dont.
Reply 36
Well, it happened, and it was very boring.

Nobody said it could be boring ¬_¬. lol.

That is all.
Well, it's your decision, go for it if you really want to, but do you really believe that there are no strings, whatsoever? :eyeball:

That is all.

Ok, I see you've done it. :holmes:

There's the strings attached then, a boring evening of sex, when you could have had a much more exciting and fun evening on TSR. :yep:
Reply 39

That is all.

Unfortunate really

Quick Reply

Latest