The Student Room Group

Should I ask her out?

Poll

Should I ask her?

Okay so I've seen this girl I like a few times this year getting the same bus home from college as me. I really like her and i'm sure she likes me as we have made eye contact a few times.

Im asking for opinions on whether or not I should ask her to hang out sometime or maybe get coffee :confused: . I'm a quiet guy but I reckon I'll have the courage to ask her but the problem is that I dont want to seem creepy or anything trying to talk to her on public transport.

Any opinions / suggestions are welcome and have attached a poll.

yea dude i did the same thing with this girl who kept smiling at me in the library @ college...we're going out to see a film tomorrow

just have a confidence...get talking and then just make the suggestion :smile:

good luck x
Reply 2
Original post by WhoFeelsLove?
Okay so I've seen this girl I like a few times this year getting the same bus home from college as me. I really like her and i'm sure she likes me as we have made eye contact a few times.

Im asking for opinions on whether or not I should ask her to hang out sometime or maybe get coffee :confused: . I'm a quiet guy but I reckon I'll have the courage to ask her but the problem is that I dont want to seem creepy or anything trying to talk to her on public transport.

Any opinions / suggestions are welcome and have attached a poll.

How can you like someone you haven't even spoken to? :rolleyes: talk to her before deciding to ask her out or not.
You really like her, yet you haven't spoke to her.

Your chances are looking slim.
Reply 4
Original post by kat2pult
How can you like someone you haven't even spoken to? :rolleyes: talk to her before deciding to ask her out or not.

yeah i definitely want to talk first but what would I say to her without it being awkward or seeming creepy?
Original post by kat2pult

ahh yea i didnt mention that in my post - t'would be a good idea to get talking to her first man :smile:
Go for it :biggrin: what have you got to lose :smile:
Reply 7
yeah i definitely want to talk first but what would I say to her without it being awkward or seeming creepy?

'Hello' is always a good place to start. It'd be WAY creepier to ask her out without at least some small talk conversations first.
Just sit close-ish (not directly next to LOL) and just see if she will make eye contact with you. If so, grow the balls to say "hey", and its all good from there. I would do it :wink: I always get pissed off at the opportunities I don't take lol.
Reply 9
Go for it, it sounds like its in the bag. When you're doing it just remember you only live once. (this works for me).I'd ask for her number first.
Reply 10
Start a conversation with her, when about to say bye ask her for her number. then wait a few days and phone her up and ask her for a coffee, if she likes you she will say yes, if she doesn't then screw her, there are plenty more fish in the sea!
Reply 11
Original post by j09
Start a conversation with her, when about to say bye ask her for her number. then wait a few days and phone her up and ask her for a coffee, if she likes you she will say yes, if she doesn't then screw her, there are plenty more fish in the sea!

yeah sure i'm gonna do this, thanks alot :smile: +rep ( later i ran out )
Reply 12
Do it, you should only regret the opportunities you didnt take in life :smile:

and all that sentimental crap :wink:
Reply 13
yeah sure i'm gonna do this, thanks alot :smile: +rep ( later i ran out )

No worries man.

Good luck.
Reply 14
You should do what a lad in my year did, and scale her house with chocolate sauce on your nipples.
Reply 15
You havn't spoken to her already? :O
lol go for it.
(edited 13 years ago)
What do you "really like" about her?
HAHAHAHAHA.
That is all I have to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending