Reply 721
Original post by sanniehald
Yay! Sounds like a deal :biggrin:

r we all going to be at clifton?
Original post by elisabeth
r we all going to be at clifton?

That would be cool if we were :biggrin:
Reply 723
I've accepted NTU as a firm taking Global Studies and International Relations, so roll on October xD
Booked a large en suite in Peverell yesterday eeee! :biggrin:
Reply 724
Original post by zingyjelly
wow! vietnam!
thats really cool.. and exotic!
im a little jealous lol.
and yeahh same, im just thinking that everybody will be going out and i will be sat in my room on my own eating chocolate and crying or something :P
where are you thinking of staying? :smile:

I want to stay in the city, discover sth new cause everything will absolutely amazing to me, I suppose. I may get to Sandby
What about you ? Peverelle ? Everyone seems goes to Peverelle
hey guys, i am a first year student at trent, its pretty dam amazing, i know a few of you can book your halls now, I currently live in Mill House, it seriously is the best halls ntu has to offer, its the cheapests, lots of space, no one there to nack you and theres only 44 of you there, so you get to know everyone in the building. and you will get the best fresher reps! and you live pretty much in the city center so your close to everything!
Original post by stevetyler91
hey guys, i am a first year student at trent, its pretty dam amazing, i know a few of you can book your halls now, I currently live in Mill House, it seriously is the best halls ntu has to offer, its the cheapests, lots of space, no one there to nack you and theres only 44 of you there, so you get to know everyone in the building. and you will get the best fresher reps! and you live pretty much in the city center so your close to everything!

so if the people living on the clifton campus won't have as much fun as people living on the city campus?
Reply 727
Original post by Kai Hiwatari
Hey, i'm similar-ish xD i'm firming NTU for graphic design tomorrow! =)

Ahh thats cool! :smile: I know a few other people studying graphic design too! What accomodation are you thinking of applying too then? :smile: x
Reply 728

Hey :smile: I was thinking of applying to live at Mill House cause I thought it looked really nice! Good size, cheap, nice rooms :smile: :P ... but it seems a bit out of the way? I'm gonna be studying fashion and textile management so will be based mostly at Waverely and Bonnington buildings. How long would you say it would take to walk up there? Any advise on the area and accomodation would be so so helpful aswell!!

Thank you :biggrin: x
Reply 729
Original post by littlelamb
Heya!! Kind of a similar course, just accepted my offer to study Design for Film and Television :smile: excited and nervous, looking at all the accommodation stuffz now :biggrin:

That sounds like a brilliant course! In fact that's what my sister wants to apply for next year at NTU! haha :smile: You'll have to let me know what you get up to so I can tell her bout it lol :smile:

haha yehh i'm exactly the samee right now! :L really excited bout it all but nervous too :P What accomodation are you thinking of then? :biggrin: x
Original post by Kezogg
Ahh thats cool! :smile: I know a few other people studying graphic design too! What accomodation are you thinking of applying too then? :smile: x

Ooh thats cool! =D
I think i'm going to apply to Sandby as my preferred choice but if not, I just want to stay on-campus for the first year so wouldn't mind Hampden or Gill Street =) what about you? x
Reply 731

i never even considered getting city accommodation, just cant be bothered going by bus or bike to school, looking forward to falling out of bed and into class :wink:
Reply 732
Ooh thats cool! =D
I think i'm going to apply to Sandby as my preferred choice but if not, I just want to stay on-campus for the first year so wouldn't mind Hampden or Gill Street =) what about you? x

Ahh I think i've decided on Clarendon Court? :smile: but I do see the appeal of rolling out of bed 5 minutes before a lecture at Sandby or Hampden!! haha i'm really undecided! :P I feel as if all of the accomodation has its good and bad points and I cant put my finger on which one I want to stay at! lol x
Reply 733
Original post by francistheswole
so if the people living on the clifton campus won't have as much fun as people living on the city campus?

not certainly, in fact quite a lot of stuff goes on in clifton too and it's not exactly impossible to get to the city from there either. clifton is quite self contained
Reply 734
WOO my name is Fred Nott I cant wait to go!!!

Come on fellow trenters!!!
My accom choices are Clarendon / Hampden / Mill / Elm in that order :smile: Anyone else going clarendon/hampeden?
:smile:
Original post by Kezogg
Ahh I think i've decided on Clarendon Court? :smile: but I do see the appeal of rolling out of bed 5 minutes before a lecture at Sandby or Hampden!! haha i'm really undecided! :P I feel as if all of the accomodation has its good and bad points and I cant put my finger on which one I want to stay at! lol x

Ah ok =) I haven't really checked out Clarendon Court but I really should check out the other accom just in case xD Lol yeah thats a bonus of living at Sandby or Hampden xD Also i've only visited Nottingham once for the interview and i'd just like to stay on campus so I can get used to stuff and everythings close xD
Haha yeah all the accom looks quite good! Kind of leaning towards the en suite ones though xD
Reply 737
Original post by Stephhcharlene
My accom choices are Clarendon / Hampden / Mill / Elm in that order :smile: Anyone else going clarendon/hampeden?
:smile:

Can I ask how come you didnt pick gill street or sandby btw? Arent they supposed to be the better ones :confused:
Reply 738
Ah ok =) I haven't really checked out Clarendon Court but I really should check out the other accom just in case xD Lol yeah thats a bonus of living at Sandby or Hampden xD Also i've only visited Nottingham once for the interview and i'd just like to stay on campus so I can get used to stuff and everythings close xD
Haha yeah all the accom looks quite good! Kind of leaning towards the en suite ones though xD

haha sameee! lol ahh right i only live an hour away so know pretty well :L ooh thats the only downfall with clarendon in that its shared bathrooms but as long as people aren't messy then it'll be fine i'm suree lol x
Reply 739
If your lectures are on Clifton.....I'd defo live on Peverell. It's not the city but its amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending