The Student Room Group

He has a girlfriend (he doesn't know that I know)

Hi

I need some serious advice. I like this guy that I work with and things have recently got sexual between us. Thing is he has a girlfriend, but she is not in same city. He doesn't know that I know he has a girlfriend. I asked him about it once- like don't you have a girlfriend and he was no not really haha- So I left it at that

This has been going on for nearly 6 months and it's only last 2 weeks that I slept with him. Before that, it has just been daily talking and texting 24/7.

I promised I wouldn't fall for him because of the GF situation, and somehow, the more I have got to know him, and let him in, I have liked him.

I'm wondering why he is bothering with me. I cant see how he can like me, and why he bothered to keep texting me for months on end, when I was initially rejecting him.

Do you think he likes me, or is it just some thing to boost his ego and wants to use me.

HELP
That's nice dear.
Reply 2
how do you know he has a girlfriend?
tell him that you know. he's cheating, by continuing to see him you're complicit in his infidelity.
Reply 4
so you worried about his feelings for you or the fact he has a gf? :erm:

also :five: to him, Assuming she's a bitch
you have to tell him you know he has a girlfriend
Reply 6
Confront him and tell him it's you or her.

Or just have some self respect and realise this guy is playing his girlfriend and you.
Reply 7
He doesn't want to tell you and you don't want to know. What's the problem? You're both as silly as each other, you make a good combination.

Not fair on girl in the other city though is it.
You probably shouldn't have got sexual if you knew he had a girlfriend.

Also, does the fact that he seems ok with cheating on her not put you off him a bit?
Reply 9
Original post by angellostherwings
Hi

I need some serious advice. I like this guy that I work with and things have recently got sexual between us. Thing is he has a girlfriend, but she is not in same city. He doesn't know that I know he has a girlfriend. I asked him about it once- like don't you have a girlfriend and he was no not really haha- So I left it at that

You're far away. Like an arabian princess. Mysterious and foreign.

This has been going on for nearly 6 months and it's only last 2 weeks that I slept with him. Before that, it has just been daily talking and texting 24/7.

So he likes your personality.

I promised I wouldn't fall for him because of the GF situation, and somehow, the more I have got to know him, and let him in, I have liked him.

Predictable, he's been as flirty to you as someone dating you would be.

I'm wondering why he is bothering with me. I cant see how he can like me, and why he bothered to keep texting me for months on end, when I was initially rejecting him.

Rejecting him probably made him hard. He presumably sees you as his mistress. A fun person to be with, exciting, with whom he doesn't have any of the worried of home. He'll probably stay with his girlfriend, who is stability, and be with you for enjoyment.

You should note, he likes you, but if you became his girlfriend you'd probably have to deal with the same problems she deals with.

I know of the frustrations you deal with. I've often found my partner to be naggy or grating after a long time with her. That's why I normally try to seperate love and home as quickly as possible. And I treat my girlfriend like a mistress, at times. Cheating in the long run can get you pregnant but it's an incredibly poor way to get a long term relationship, and is deeply immoral.
Reply 10
Original post by DarkSenrine
That's nice dear.

I actually simon singh :smile: funny guy
Reply 11

Him having a GF does bother me, and I know I can't trust him. I know men never leave their GFs. It does bother me that he can cheat and why would he, she looks really pretty and nice. And why choose me???? And now he says he is surprised I wanted to see him again.

Do you follow celeb news? It always saddens me when a celeb cheats on their extremely hot partner with some horrible looking tattoo'd biker chick looking girl.

People happily cheat on beautiful girls. Personality is important for a relationship.

He chose you because he enjoys your personality, given that he texted you for that long. He likes you.

Dunno what he thinks about your appearance. That depends on how pretty you are.
Gross. You're every loyal girlfriend's worst nightmare. I wonder how long it takes her to find out her boyfriend's been humiliating her? You're a tramp.
Hi

Do you think he likes me, or is it just some thing to boost his ego and wants to use me.

HELP

You slept with a guy whilst knowing he has a girlfriend?

Classy...
Reply 14
He doesn't want to tell you and it seems you'd rather not know about his girlfriend - I'm confused as to what you are asking.

Personally, I think your as bad as him for sleeping with him whilst knowing he has a girlfriend. He may be a **** but you should have least thought about how she might feel when she finds out - how would you feel if she was the other girl and you were the girlfriend? Not great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending