The Student Room Group

C1 January 10th 2011 Exam (Edexcel)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
got 95....i will be gettin my paper bk 4rm edexcel...feel tht i sud get 98 -_-
100! I was so surprised when I got my result... I thought I made a silly mistake but I guess I haven't :p:
Well done to everyone :smile:
Original post by Casshern1456

C3s grade boundaries was unexpected it was so high for what was a hard paper I'm sure Arsey said so to and a lot of people expected it to be lowered. I'm doing it again in the Summer:s-smilie: 3rd go lucky??

Just looked at it and it does look slightly impossible at parts (except that Arsey has given the answers so it's slightly less impossible). I would have hated to do that paper. It just shows that people are clearly getting better at maths.
C3s grade boundaries was unexpected it was so high for what was a hard paper I'm sure Arsey said so to and a lot of people expected it to be lowered. I'm doing it again in the Summer:s-smilie: 3rd go lucky??

Ah, I don't know what the grade boundaries for C3 are but nevertheless 73 is pretty damn low! I was expecting 80 or maybe 90+ so it was a bit of a shocker!

But yeah, 3rd time lucky I spose haha! Best of luck to you :smile:
Got 95 :/
Reply 205
Original post by Miss Anonymous
100! I was so surprised when I got my result... I thought I made a silly mistake but I guess I haven't :p:
Well done to everyone :smile:

Full UMS does not mean you've got full raw marks.
Original post by illNas

I got a C
Reply 207
Original post by EffKayy

on exams like c1 it does :wink:
Original post by EffKayy

Original post by sohail.s
on exams like c1 it does :wink:

yep =]
yep =]

Well done! :smile:

I got 97. I have got C2 and S1 in May.
Got 94, pretty disappointed it should have been 100! Not going to resit though I'm pretty solid in all the modules so I still have a chance at getting A* next year :smile:
Original post by Maths_Lover

Well done! :smile:

I got 97. I have got C2 and S1 in May.

:hi:

Well done to you too!

And good luck with C2 and S1 :smile:

Long time no talk btw :biggrin:
:hi:

Well done to you too!

And good luck with C2 and S1 :smile:

Long time no talk btw :biggrin:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Yes; I have been up to my face in coursework. :frown: *Grumble Grumble*
It is the holidays now, so I can catch up to it hopefully before we go back so then I can really concentrate on my exams properly.

How have you been?:cute:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Yes; I have been up to my face in coursework. :frown: *Grumble Grumble*
It is the holidays now, so I can catch up to it hopefully before we go back so then I can really concentrate on my exams properly.

How have you been?:cute:

Same here :frown: coursework argh
But I'm nearly finished now :biggrin:
happy easter holiday! :biggrin: I'm so glad its holidays now... I can finally relax... or not :p: revision urgh

And I've started re watching Death Note anime :smile: I can't concentrate on revision :p:
Same here :frown: coursework argh
But I'm nearly finished now :biggrin:
happy easter holiday! :biggrin: I'm so glad its holidays now... I can finally relax... or not :p: revision urgh

And I've started re watching Death Note anime :smile: I can't concentrate on revision :p:

Yes same. :smile: At least there is some time to relax a bit though rather than having school 5 days a week.

Death Note is a great anime! I watched it a couple of years back. :biggrin:

Shhh... don't mention anime: I may be tempted to just watch that and not finish the rest of Maths AS... :ninja:

Happy Easter holiday to you too. :cute:

Yes same. :smile: At least there is some time to relax a bit though rather than having school 5 days a week.

Death Note is a great anime! I watched it a couple of years back. :biggrin:

Shhh... don't mention anime: I may be tempted to just watch that and not finish the rest of Maths AS... :ninja:

Happy Easter holiday to you too. :cute:

:p: lol

see you around tsr! :biggrin:
:p: lol

see you around tsr! :biggrin:

Yes. See you. :tongue:
I did my C1 module 2 years early in year 10 and received 93/100 at an A which I was quite happy with considering. I'm planning to sit my C2 module this year (Year 11) but my question is, if I were to retake C1 and, depending on my performance, C2, would universities take into account that I sat the two modules earlier. I'm interested in following a career in medicine and surgery and am interested by Southamptom, Cambridge & Edinburgh. What are their policies on retakes and will they be more lenient with the concept of earlier sittings? Thanks.
Reply 218
Original post by im so academic
Is it? Because I was talking about Edexcel. Are you sure about that?

*checks specification*

No, it's definitely C2.

its both c1 is simpler numbers than c2 tho:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending