The Student Room Group

why are white people ashamed of their race?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by IlexBlue
I read the third line and came to the conclusion you're an absolute idiot.

I'm not going into this any further with you.

meaning? that you are an anti white racist?
Since when were we? Apologising for political blunders doesn't have anything to do with the colour of our skin, and there's no general antagonism towards us based on our race either, so we should just count ourselves fortunate.
Reply 102
Why the fk should anyone be proud of their race?
Reply 103
Original post by Evangelica
Since when were we? Apologising for political blunders doesn't have anything to do with the colour of our skin, and there's no general antagonism towards us based on our race either, so we should just count ourselves fortunate.

this is a joke right?

white people are hated.
Reply 104
Original post by humanrights
this is a joke right?

white people are hated.

By who?

White people aren't hated because they're white, some are hated because of how they act. The same can be said about every other race.
(edited 13 years ago)

this is a joke right?

white people are hated.

People don't drive past white people and shout racial abuse at them in England now do they? I'm just saying that inevitably, it's easiest being white in England than any other race.
Reply 106
Original post by No Man
By who?

White people aren't hated because they're white, some are hated because of how they act. The same can be said about every other race.

go on to any black forum. white people are hated collectively.

you will come across all sorts of wild anti white conspiracy theories.

the majority of race hate crime is black on white, in both britain and america. if white people were not hated, then why would this be?
Reply 107
People don't drive past white people and shout racial abuse at them in England now do they? I'm just saying that inevitably, it's easiest being white in England than any other race.

white people are the majority victims of racist violence in britain.
Reply 108
go on to any black forum. white people are hated collectively.

you will come across all sorts of wild anti white conspiracy theories.

the majority of race hate crime is black on white, in both britain and america. if white people were not hated, then why would this be?

Sources please.
white people are the majority victims of racist violence in britain.

Shutup no we're not. I've never been picked on for being white, but my black friends have had all sorts of racial slurs hurled at them over the past few years.
I am proud to be white thanks!
Reply 111
Original post by No Man
Sources please.

timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article633759.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2

''Figures recently published under the Freedom of Information Act seem to support such fears: of the 58 people killed because of the colour of their skin between 1995 and 2004, almost half were described as white.

The British Crime Survey reveals that in 2004, 87,000 people who described themselves as black or minority ethnic (BME) had been victims of what they believed was a racially motivated crime. They had suffered 49,000 violent attacks, with 4,000 being wounded.

At the same time a staggering 92,000 white people also said that racism was the cause of an attack or crime they had suffered. The number of violent attacks against whites reached 77,000, while the number of white people who reported being wounded was five times the number of black and minority ethnic victims at 20,000.''

in america 85% of interracial crime is black on white.

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/
Reply 112
Shutup no we're not. I've never been picked on for being white, but my black friends have had all sorts of racial slurs hurled at them over the past few years.

wrong, see above.

wrong, see above.

We live in England not America. Also, I've read oodles of stories in the UK about people being attacked because of race, it was only last week that my Chinese friend suffered abuse from yobs. Real life is a more reliable source than statistics. I'd be interested to know specifics about these anti-White attacks. From personal experience, none of my White friends have experienced racism and all my ethnic minority friends have. I certainly am not ashamed of my race and neither are my White friends. Are you shamed of being White? Who exactly is ashamed of being White?
Reply 114
We live in England not America. Also, I've read oodles of stories in the UK about people being attacked because of race, it was only last week that my Chinese friend suffered abuse from yobs. Real life is a more reliable source than statistics. I'd be interested to know specifics about these anti-White attacks. From personal experience, none of my White friends have experienced racism and all my ethnic minority friends have. I certainly am not ashamed of my race and neither are my White friends. Are you shamed of being White? Who exactly is ashamed of being White?

yeah, i know, and the majority of racist violence in britain is committed against white people. i supplied a source using home office data.

by racism, you mean name calling? i couldn't care less. i am talking about real racism. violence. i take it, you are living in an almost exclusively white area?
(edited 13 years ago)
No, not exclusively, and the news reports I'm thinking of include extreme violence against ethnic minorities. Fair enough, those figures are shocking, but I don't think White people feel ashamed or have an inferiority complex because of it. Name calling actually damages self esteem and makes people feel inferior. Any form of racial abuse is disgusting, but words can also cut as sharply as knives.
Reply 116
No, not exclusively, and the news reports I'm thinking of include extreme violence against ethnic minorities. Fair enough, those figures are shocking, but I don't think White people feel ashamed or have an inferiority complex because of it. Name calling actually damages self esteem and makes people feel inferior. Any form of racial abuse is disgusting, but words can also cut as sharply as knives.

ok, i accept that verbal bullying is not nice. but, compared to violence it is not that serious.

im glad to hear that you are not ashamed of your ethnic group. sadly, many whites are.

ok, i accept that verbal bullying is not nice. but, compared to violence it is not that serious.

im glad to hear that you are not ashamed of your ethnic group. sadly, many whites are.

I think it's a pity for anyone to be ashamed of their ethnic race, which is why verbal racism is so horrible as it makes people ashamed. I think the statistics are horrific, and hopefully that changes. Bear in mind that including verbal abuse the statistics would be radically different, but I'm still shocked.
Reply 118
I think it's a pity for anyone to be ashamed of their ethnic race, which is why verbal racism is so horrible as it makes people ashamed. I think the statistics are horrific, and hopefully that changes. Bear in mind that including verbal abuse the statistics would be radically different, but I'm still shocked.

maybe, but i suspect not that different. if so much violence is taking place against white people, then it goes without saying that so much racial abuse is too.

white people who are not ashamed of their ethnic group or their ethnic group interests can protect themselves by campaigning against mass immigration into white areas-- white people are vulnerable in multiracial areas. as these shocking figures prove.

maybe, but i suspect not that different. if so much violence is taking place against white people, then it goes without saying that so much racial abuse is too.

white people who are not ashamed of their ethnic group or their ethnic group interests can protect themselves by campaigning against mass immigration into white areas-- white people are vulnerable in multiracial areas. as these shocking figures prove.

I'm not going to start supporting segregation, I would never have met some of my best friends. Immigration needs to be cut, that's true, but if the number of immigrants was limited to each are of the country, it would be less of a problem. In that case nationally you would only see 8 non white people for every 100, which seems very balanced. It's a case of mass immigration to cities like London and Birmingham that addles figures and creates antagonism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending