Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rishabh95
They didn't ask me for any! :tongue:

Alright, cool - lucky for you then :p:

I edited my post and I asked if you are an International student. - Are you?

EDIT: And now you have responded :h:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Probably that.

Does that mean that international students don't have to give STEP for Warwick?

Yeah, I know that is the case for some international students. But probably not all of them.
Original post by TheTallOne
Yeah, I know that is the case for some international students. But probably not all of them.

One last thing, I got my offer yesterday and isn't the last registration date for STEP already over?
One last thing, I got my offer yesterday and isn't the last registration date for STEP already over?

Last date for STEP entries this year is the last week of May :smile:
Original post by TheTallOne
Last date for STEP entries this year is the last week of May :smile:

ohh, Sorry. :smile:
Did anyone else get a call from Warwick??
I had a 1st year chem student call me up asking whether there were any questions that I wanted to ask her to help me make my decision.
Original post by maggie1993
Did anyone else get a call from Warwick??
I had a 1st year chem student call me up asking whether there were any questions that I wanted to ask her to help me make my decision.

Historically, the Chemistry department has been open for clearing - perhaps because they fail to make their intake target. They are probably trying to increase the number of firms for the people still undecided.
Reply 2327
is anyone still waiting for PAIS?
Is anyone waiting for accounting and finance? Warwick is killing me.
Reply 2329
Just firmed Warwick Law!
Original post by HughM2980

Me!

I was fortunate enough to find that there were still places available for this via UCAS extra. I got an offer a week after applying, what were your grades like?
Original post by tijuthomas

I was fortunate enough to find that there were still places available for this via UCAS extra. I got an offer a week after applying, what were your grades like?

when did u apply and what were ur grades if u dont mind me asking???
Original post by redrosehannah

Original post by redrosehannah
I just firmed PAIS too!

What accomodation are you both going to apply for do you think?
I'm not sure what to go for.

I was looking at Arthur Vick.. it has the biggest rooms and I need an en-suite! haha. You can't apply yet tho :frown:
Original post by phoenixfay
when did u apply and what were ur grades if u dont mind me asking???

I applied via UCAS Extra on the 29th of May (Accounting and Finance). Got my offer 3 days ago (05/04/2011)

My AS Grades were:
Economics - A
Maths - A
Computing - A
Business Studies - A

A-Level Predictions:
Economics A*
Maths A*
Computing A*

My offer is for 3 As.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2335
Original post by andy_mcnally6
Ah right - my school offers the IB so I can't help but be quite informed about it. The IB exams are very soon, aren't they? I wish mine would hurry up - last one is on 24th June. I went last year for a some 'law conference' there and liked it a lot.
I will do. If u want pictures of specific things or anything - just ask :smile:.

Yeah they are soon! Exams begin on the 3rd of May and end on the 23rd for me...I hate how I have 15 papers in 20 days I wish it would be more spread out :frown: Wow 24th June? Thats a long way off, wouldn't want to wait that long ugh.
That would be great thanks, at this point pictures of anything would be great. :smile:

My grades are not good as yours.
AS : Economics (B)
Maths(A)
Physics(A)
A2 prediction :
Economics (B)
Maths(A*)
Further Maths(A)
Physics(A)
I chatted with international office, they said they have received my application back from WBS. I believe i will have offer as they dont need to send back to international office if i get rejected. Really want to get offer :smile:. Did you receive offer on Wednesday?
My grades are not good as yours.
AS : Economics (B)
Maths(A)
Physics(A)
A2 prediction :
Economics (B)
Maths(A*)
Further Maths(A)
Physics(A)
I chatted with international office, they said they have received my application back from WBS. I believe i will have offer as they dont need to send back to international office if i get rejected. Really want to get offer :smile:. Did you receive offer on Wednesday?

Your grades may not be as good, but you do further maths which I consider to be a huge advantage. I did get my offer on Wednesday :smile: Good luck with your application!
Your grades may not be as good, but you do further maths which I consider to be a huge advantage. I did get my offer on Wednesday :smile: Good luck with your application!

Thank a lot :biggrin: Your grades are very good, i just wonder why didnt you apply to better course such as Economics or MMORSE ?
Original post by rhea45
Yeah they are soon! Exams begin on the 3rd of May and end on the 23rd for me...I hate how I have 15 papers in 20 days I wish it would be more spread out :frown: Wow 24th June? Thats a long way off, wouldn't want to wait that long ugh.
That would be great thanks, at this point pictures of anything would be great. :smile:

Yeah and my first on 19th May. So quite spread out but then in the last week I have 6 exams in 5 days. But I suppose no-one really likes exams no matter how they are served to us. I will take some when I am there. :smile:. What subjects are u doing apart from English Higher?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending