The Student Room Group

Why do guys stare at me?

I'm 18 years old and I often find guys 16-19 stare at me. I'm not gay and I don't think I look gay. If I'm walking down a corridor with other people they will always look at me. When I'm on the bus to college, guys look at me. It's not just a passing glance either. Or they'll look and look back again.

The problem is, I don't see girls starting at me. Maybe I do look gay... As far as I'm aware I look normal. I'm medium build, medium length black styled hair. What can I do to stop this? It's getting to me but it's always been like this ever since I was 14 or so.

I know I should try and ignore it but it's difficult when you have guys starting you out. Sometimes I'm at college in a class and I look up and I see them obviously staring at me. If I look back they look away...

:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We have a beautiful word in English called "vain".
Pics.
It's because you look at them.
Pernament booger hanging from your nose. Don't worry, quite common...

(Or you could be really good looking, or you could be mindblowingly ugly, or you happen to be paranoid and thing everybody's looking at you)
Reply 5
Original post by Gaeilgeoir
We have a beautiful word in English called "vain".

What I don't get is why is it always me? Why do they look at me? I don't see them looking at other guys. :confused:
Original post by I'm clever
What I don't get is why is it always me? Why do they look at me? I don't see them looking at other guys. :confused:

Anon fail.
Reply 7

There's your anonymity gone anyway.
Reply 8
Because you're a person? :facepalm:
Reply 9
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Anon fail.

I don't care. This is really annoying me now... I'm not paranoid at all. When I sit with my friends, all attention is on me and no I'm not an attention seeking man whore. :mad:
Ironic username ftw.
Original post by Gaeilgeoir
There's your anonymity gone anyway.

OMG!?!? Like I care. I wasn't initially going to post as anonymous anyway. I'm tired of this ****. STOP LOOKING AT ME FFS
why u getting too happpy
loooool i think u loook gay :wink:
OMG!?!? Like I care. I wasn't initially going to post as anonymous anyway. I'm tired of this ****. STOP LOOKING AT ME FFS

Well, now it's been confirmed you're a troll. Thanks for that.
i guess they gays are just populating unprecedentedly.
Reply 15
You're paying too much attention on other people and what they are doing...
Yo. I had my boyfriend over last night and we had sex for the first time in 4 days. However, I was unable to find an unused condom and he didn't have any on him, so I found a used condom in my bag. This condom was from when I had sex with a guy in a nightclub on Wednesday and it still had cum inside it. Me and my boyfriend were desperate for sex, so I went into the bathroom and washed it under the tap, then dried it.

However, I feel guilty now because what if the guy I cheated on him with had an STI or AIDs? If my boyfriend knew what would I tell him? I have put my boyfriend at risk due to my distrust.

I feel like I'm going to pass out. I can't breath... :s-smilie:

If you're going to troll, at least pick a gender and orientation and stick to it.
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Or you could be really good looking, or you could be mindblowingly ugly, or you happen to be paranoid and thing everybody's looking at you

This, pretty much.
I don't have a definitive answer seeing as we can't actually see how amazingly good looking you are, but for some reason this is how I imagine you, you look like ****ing Quasimodo or something and everyone just wants to stare at the freak. Maybe gays like someone with a hunch back?
Op thank Stephen hawking for that.......

Quick Reply

Latest