Sex with my ex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Smash.

You know you want to.
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
oh it makes sense

oxbridge wanna beeeees

where sex before marriage is probs a sin...

lets watch the neg rep roll in [=
Reply 22
So you're asking if your should take advantage of your ex girlfriend who clearly has feelings for you still since she knows she'll throw herself at you when drunk? What if she regretted it the next morning?
Original post by PonchoKid
oxbridge wanna beeeees

where sex before marriage is probs a sin...

lets watch the neg rep roll in [=

ahahah.. i go to church an most people say i will end up in hell probably but life is too short...i'll conform when I'm about 40 :smile: :2euk48l:
ahahah.. i go to church an most people say i will end up in hell probably but life is too short...i'll conform when I'm about 40 :smile: :2euk48l:

im menna be a christian, not been to church in a while though and not to great at following the word of god.

i also tried to be a buddhist once. lets just say my deputy year head, who is an RE teacher laughed in my face [=
im menna be a christian, not been to church in a while though and not to great at following the word of god.

i also tried to be a buddhist once. lets just say my deputy year head, who is an RE teacher laughed in my face [=

awwhhs.. I tried Judaism once though..then my friends taunted me with a beacon and cheese sandwich (are't they supportive)

I hope I will fine a religion that i complete approve of one day
awwhhs.. I tried Judaism once though..then my friends taunted me with a beacon and cheese sandwich (are't they supportive)

I hope I will fine a religion that i complete approve of one day

hahaha sounds like the time i told my mum id turned veggie.
she proceeded to make sausage butties ¬¬
was not impressed.

yeah i failed pretty epically at being a buddhist, but it was good fun pretending [=

one day the right religion will appear!
Reply 27
why cant you just be f**k buddies. no strings attatched?

or is this frowned upon on TSR?

It's only frowned upon when doing it with an ex, there's no need to makes things so messy and drag up old feelings when there's plenty of other women available for casual r/ships.
hahaha sounds like the time i told my mum id turned veggie.
she proceeded to make sausage butties ¬¬
was not impressed.

yeah i failed pretty epically at being a buddhist, but it was good fun pretending [=

one day the right religion will appear!

hahahah... i tried that too but i walked into sayers and bought a Cornish pasty ate it then went...**** I'm supposed to be Vegetarian

let all hope it does one day otherwise my pointless wondering trying to find my inner self will be busted
Reply 29
Original post by Nepene
She stalks him when he doesn't call, follows him home, cuts off his balls and stores them in her handbag?

LOL. What kind of movies have you been watching?
Reply 30
Original post by Stefan1991
LOL. What kind of movies have you been watching?

Horrible, horrible ones.

Also this woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
It depends how much you want to be her friend now. You've made it clear you won't be getting back with her if you do the deed, so if she reacts in that fashion to you sleeping with her then you have to be prepared to cut all ties.
Reply 32
Sounds like you made it clear from the start you will not consider getting back together, therefore she knows the deal. Have sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending