The Student Room Group

What do you think about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
is nice. :borat:
It's the only thing I look forward to at the moment, and then it's gone.
Reply 22
But on a serious note, I can't really comment as I've never had sex with a person I wasn't in love with, but I'm inclined to agree with you that its worth the wait for someone who is going to take time with you. I can't imagine having sex with someone I wasn't in a relationship with. Just feels weird.
Original post by Pink Bullets
Make it not-samey then!

There are endless options!

I've done it with sisters, with an animal watching, a whole range of different positions. I have done it on an angry bear (I had to be very quick). I've used toys and gels and other stuff. I have done it with my eyes closed, with my hands behind my back, standing on one leg. Up against a wall, on a fence, in public, on a bus, on a plane, in a van.

Many of the things I have done have pushed the legal boundries. I've nearly been prosecuted three times for sex with an underaged girl. Fortunately I'm quite rich so I can get away with it.

What I mean by samey is it is always the same result. Whether in a fish tank or standing on my head, I ejaculate, and the woman gushes. Just for once I want a woman to have to fake an orgasm. Or maybe if I could have a different type of orgasm. I've never tried having sex while having a dump.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I like your thinking.

Hey let's hook up.
Reply 25
Original post by Alex-jc123
Sex is the boldest expression of hedonism, unfortunately. There are some radicals such as Peter Tatchell who advocate the minimum age for consensual sex to be reduced to age 14! I think 16 is young enough.

Tatchell is just using common sense, an age of consent at 13 or 14 would more likely reflect reality. Most people have their first sexual experiences before the age of 16, why should they all be branded criminals?

Original post by TheRealDarthVader
When you've had sex as many times as I have it begins to get a bit samey.

Try different women, different positions, in different place at different times of the day. Or find out what your fetish is, everyone has one.
Reply 26
don't think much of it. can be pleasurable in the mind. as for the act, bleurgh no biggy.
Original post by Stefan1991
Tatchell is just using common sense, an age of consent at 13 or 14 would more likely reflect reality. Most people have their first sexual experiences before the age of 16, why should they all be branded criminals?

Try different women, different positions, in different place at different times of the day. Or find out what your fetish is, everyone has one.

No. Peter Tatchell is using radical liberalism to try and grant immature, unworldly and untrustworthy 14-year-olds the power to have sex which is not a simple endeavour. Tony Blair promised in 1997 that he would half the rate of youth pregnancy; he ultimately failed, and consequently more young lives are being ruined due to reckless sexual conduct. I would go further to argue a moral case against Tatchell, but from your statement I see that you are indifferent to morality.

I explained my situation two posts above yours. :smile:
I've done it with sisters, with an animal watching, a whole range of different positions. I have done it on an angry bear (I had to be very quick). I've used toys and gels and other stuff. I have done it with my eyes closed, with my hands behind my back, standing on one leg. Up against a wall, on a fence, in public, on a bus, on a plane, in a van.Many of the things I have done have pushed the legal boundries. I've nearly been prosecuted three times for sex with an underaged girl. Fortunately I'm quite rich so I can get away with it.

What I mean by samey is it is always the same result. Whether in a fish tank or standing on my head, I ejaculate, and the woman gushes. Just for once I want a woman to have to fake an orgasm. Or maybe if I could have a different type of orgasm. I've never tried having sex while having a dump.

:redface: Were you joking or were you being literally serious? I do not understand how one could do such a thing in those circumstances. How did you have sex on a bus and a plane without being caught?
The fewer sexual partners my future wife has had, the better.

I don't have a problem with girls shagging lots of people. But it's going beyond gender equality to siding with the women if you let women shag as much as they want, and then force me to ignore this when choosing my wife.

Most guys would prefer a wife who hadn't shagged lots of people, I think. I would. Here are some reasons why:

-The fact that they've already shagged lots of people cheapens the fact that they feel affectionate about me. They've already felt strongly connected enough with lots of other people to shag them. I couldn't then believe that my connection with them is remotely special. You can spin this round to say, they've shagged more people so have chosen you after comparison with more people than someone who has shagged fewer people, meaning your connection is more special. But that's not how it feels to me, and it's not how I think it is.

-Sex is a very shallow, easy route to pleasure. I'd much prefer a girl who got her pleasure out of studying interesting mathematics or making art or something else with more substance.

-Most girls have probably heard that guys would prefer a wife who hasn't shagged around. If they go ahead and shag around anyway, this is an indication that they don't really care that much about their future husband's feelings. Obviously I want a girl who really cares about me, and I think that a promiscuous girl would be less likely to.

-Bigger risk that she'll cheat on me, and near certainty that she won't care that much about me. More sociable, promiscuous people seem fine at first. But then you get to know them more, and you find that they don't care about you that much, and their philosophy is that we're all equal little fish (though often they exclude themself from this :rolleyes:), and a lot of the time, they can make you feel like a below average **** stain on the world.

The more reserved people usually make better friends when you get to know them, as you can develop a connection with them where you both matter to each other, and that's a great feeling, and they're usually more loyal. Why the hell would I want a girl who viewed me as an ordinary, equal little fish, when I could have one who treated me like I really mattered? This is my life. If it's a choice between enjoy it on my own, and be tied down with some girl who makes me feel ordinary, I know which I'm choosing. I've got enough experience of being made to feel ordinary already, from my family and pretty much everyone else I've known in my life, and it's really unpleasant.

I might not have put all my reasons here, but I've spent enough time on this post already. You can disagree with this all you want, but even if you get me to rationally change my opinion on some of these points, you can't change how I, and a lot of guys, feel about promiscuous girls.
Is before 16 really that common? What's the estimated %? I'm 20 and still not 'there' yet.
Reply 32
Original post by anti-duck
For me personally, I don't like how sex has become as recreational as going swimming. It's upto anyone what they do with their own bodies though, I won't judge anyone.

I was about to comment that you can't just turn up and pay to have sex...

... Then I remembered that you can :frown:
Though in all fairness, I am fairly confident that you can't take your children along :awesome:
It's fricking awesome :awesome:
"What do you think about sex?"

Feels good man.

In all seriousness, I think as long as it there is form of protection being used and it's between consenting adults, it's all well and good.

I personally would not like to have sex with someone I'm not in a relationship with - but that's more due to the fact that I'm a tad self conscious and I'd like to know the person well enough to trust them not to stare/mock/laugh or whatever.

But I don't dissaprove of or look down on people who have sex outside of a relationship. Each to their own and all that jazz, and not really any of my business IMHO.
What do I think about sex?
Well, its alright I guess. Sex is there reason I'm here after all. By which I do mean HERE. On your screen :wink:
Reply 36
Original post by Bobifier
I was about to comment that you can't just turn up and pay to have sex...

... Then I remembered that you can :frown:
Though in all fairness, I am fairly confident that you can't take your children along :awesome:

Haha :tongue: But you know what I meant.
I've done it with sisters, with an animal watching, a whole range of different positions. I have done it on an angry bear (I had to be very quick). I've used toys and gels and other stuff. I have done it with my eyes closed, with my hands behind my back, standing on one leg. Up against a wall, on a fence, in public, on a bus, on a plane, in a van.

Lolllll if having sex with an animal watching is your idea of spicing it up, no wonder you're bored. :p:

Roughly how many times would you estimate you've had sex? Just wondering 'cause you said "When you've had sex as many times as I have"...
Reply 38
Original post by Alex-jc123
No. Peter Tatchell is using radical liberalism to try and grant immature, unworldly and untrustworthy 14-year-olds the power to have sex which is not a simple endeavour. Tony Blair promised in 1997 that he would half the rate of youth pregnancy; he ultimately failed, and consequently more young lives are being ruined due to reckless sexual conduct. I would go further to argue a moral case against Tatchell, but from your statement I see that you are indifferent to morality.

How has this got anything to do with morality? :lolwut:

They have the "power" to have sex regardless. Just have it written somewhere on a piece of paper that it's wrong makes no difference, except criminalising innocent youth and making the problem worse.

Tony Blair failed because he did not improve sex education enough. Now we are starting to have kids learning sex education at an age where it might actually make a difference. Abstinence campaigns have also contributed to the this failure.
How has this got anything to do with morality? :lolwut:

They have the "power" to have sex regardless. Just have it written somewhere on a piece of paper that it's wrong makes no difference, except criminalising innocent youth and making the problem worse.

Tony Blair failed because he did not improve sex education enough. Now we are starting to have kids learning sex education at an age where it might actually make a difference. Abstinence campaigns have also contributed to the this failure.

So, you believe that further liberalising restraints on sex is not even remotely an infringement of morality? From your attitude on this matter it seems evident that you follow Jeremy Bentham's idea of utilitarianism due to your presumption that something which does not cause harm is therefore acceptable (with exceptions, as all secular things naturally come with).

Sex education is not a substantial influence over youth decisions to have sex. The abuse of sex is a result of a liberal 'open-door policy' with the media glorifying crude versions of love and lust. Around 75% of popular songs inspire lust.

Quick Reply