The Student Room Group

Do girls find thin/very slim/slender guys a, turn off?

I'm quit slender not anorexic thin. My guy friends who are bigger than me comment on how slim I am and its got me wondering that if my guy mates say that would girls find me unattractive as I'm hardly muscle like my guy friends. Are thin guys more harsh on themselves. Its just that those comments are makin me think if my guy friends look at me as slim and gentle maybe girls will be put off too or do girls look at it differently?

Thanks. Really become self conscious now. I know its about personality too but its got me conscious.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm only attracted to slim guys. Granted not gangly thin, but more toned, slightly muscular, thin. But gangly thin is still better than bulked up.
Reply 2
It depends what the guy looks like. Some guys look hot with more muscle than others.
Real life women prefer muscles.

Tsr girls dont.
Reply 4
No.
I’m 12 and what is this?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Angie varona
Real life women prefer muscles.

Tsr girls dont.

This.

Probably better to describe it as 'built', rather than having muscles (although they're both the same thing really).
depends on his face and does he look nice thin...some guys do others don't.
Reply 8
I bet you was infront of the mirror for about 30 minutes doing different poses trying retain your self-esteem?
Reply 9
I don't like really thin guys.
Reply 10
Original post by JmJtr
I bet you was infront of the mirror for about 30 minutes doing different poses trying retain your self-esteem?

I bet you were infront of the mirror.
Everything in moderation, generally. Unhealthily underweight guys are as unattractive as overly built guys or fat guys, to me.

But yeah, I'm not that fussed about a guy's body. To me, it's more important he has a good face.
My boyfriend is very slim naturally, just means you can see his six pack even more! I think some boys pull it off better than others but it definitley wouldn't be a turn off from my point of view
Reply 13
I love short and thin guys. Aww. Little people! <3 :h:
Reply 14
I don't think so. I am slim. I have lost a lot of fat recently. I was never fat, and if you saw me on the street you would have never thought I was fat, but, I just became a lot leaner, which means I "look thinner". And to be honest, I get more looks now than ever before. Every second girl on the street will check me out. So, for me at least, being slim hasn't been a turn off for the girls.
Reply 15
I wouldnt say its a turn off.

But big shoulders and arms, toned body, 6 pack... lets just say im a very easy pull for those lads :colondollar:
i actually have a thing for skinny guys
Reply 17
I like my man with a bit of meat on him.
Definitely prefer a 'guys guy'. Therefore not skinny.
I prefer slightly bigger guys but a part of that is because I'm not skinny so would feel uncomfortable. Having said that, it really is about personality and as long as you don't look too thin it wouldn't bother me. I have liked non-muscly guys in the past.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending