The Student Room Group

How to live, how to stay alive.

So, what's your philosophy in life? How do you approach it? This is as general as it gets guys :biggrin:

This video is pretty much mine!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
EVERYTHING in moderation.

That's all.
Live life to the MAX

Hell yeah b*tches
Ummm... hadn't really though about it but I suppose mine is just apply common sense, don't have too much of the bad things and try to stick with the good things, that things are rarely as bad as you think they are and that my family are the most important thing in the world.
Simples.

:biggrin:

EDIT:how can anybody dislike this song?
(edited 12 years ago)
Inb4 somebody posting something vague like "live the life you love, love the life you live"
Stop caring about how you're living life and just live it, and be awesome while doing it.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and become awesome instead."
"When I get sick, I stop being sick and become awesome instead."
"In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is just another awesome gland."
Reply 9
Original post by I'm clever

That's all.

Except for moderation, which should be done to excess.
Reply 10
"One who controls his mouth controls the world"
"Everything in the face of self preservation"
"You're all sheep!"
Reply 11
Original post by I'm clever

That's all.

THIS.

I feel that going to any extreme with something always leads to unhappiness in some way. That's why I'm looking forward to being an ordinary, educated citizen with the very ordinary family and chilled lifestyle. I'm going to be over the moon :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Deema
THIS.

I feel that going to any extreme with something always leads to unhappiness in some way. That's why I'm looking forward to being an ordinary, educated citizen with the very ordinary family and chilled lifestyle. I'm going to be over the moon :biggrin:

Alas, the kind of people that get humanity on to the moon tend to be somewhat immoderate.
Don't have unrealistic expectations, otherwise you'll end up dissapointed.

/pessimist
For me personally?
Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum. "My god! The floor's immaculate. Lie down you hot bitch!"
Reply 15
I just stopped trying so hard to fit in. I am not how I others want me to be, and I am different, a freak if you want to call it so, but trying too hard just made it worse..So..screw it! Be yourself, and if you don`t like something about it (YOU, not others, or because of others), change!
Reply 16
Work smart, not hard.

Live fast, die slow.

Aquire currency, disregard females.

Spend currency, disregard females.

Dont do anything I dont want to.

Dont care about other peoples opinions.

And most certaintly dont end up working a boring 9-5 job for 40 years.

Ultimately I could get mowed down by a bus tomorrow, no regrets.
Reply 17
Original post by niall c
Alas, the kind of people that get humanity on to the moon tend to be somewhat immoderate.

Glad you saw the irony in the statement :rolleyes:
Original post by Obadetona
So, what's your philosophy in life? How do you approach it? This is as general as it gets guys :biggrin:

This video is pretty much mine!

I've read this before, and it's very true. Apart from actually wearing the sunscreen, the rest is very applicable to life.

I think the most important thing about living life is to be happy; to laugh and to have fun, because in the long run that's what will take you the furthest. :smile:
Reply 19
I just need to things: karma and dreams.

Karma teaches me to be respectful and helpful to others. Dreams increase my motivation.

Quick Reply