The Student Room Group

Tattoo-ing your g'friend/boyfriend's name....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I would never do it and I would advise not to. However, my friend tattoed the nickname she calls her boyfriend on her ninni; yes, she showed me. I hope, for her sake that the relationship lasts forever even though I know it wont; they're only 18 :s-smilie:
Dear god no :lolwut:
BAD idea.

Though if you did break up you could do this:
Reply 63
Original post by katyness
my friend tattoed the nickname she calls her boyfriend on her ninni

Hopefully it's something generic like "snuggle bunny" instead of something super specific like, "Stevie". :erm:
Reply 64
Original post by Cicerao
Hopefully it's something generic like "snuggle bunny" instead of something super specific like, "Stevie". :erm:

Lol. It's quite specific... :/
Reply 65
No way, Jose. :colonhash:
A Partner? No. Way. In. Hell. It doesn't matter how much I love him, as many has said, it's still not guarenteed to last.

Recently though, I have been thinking a lot about ,when I had children, getting thier names done on my wrist. Although, it would look awful when I'm 70 ,so I'm not really sure- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it! :-)
Never never do that. Only get blood relatives tattooed.
Reply 68
Original post by screenager2004
Never never do that. Only get blood relatives tattooed.

Even then you don't know if you'll have a massive falling out later on.
Original post by Cicerao
Even then you don't know if you'll have a massive falling out later on.

Something would have had to go pretty damn wrong to regret getting your parents/kids name tattooed on you though. With relationships it's partially expected, if you became estranged from your own family you'd probably have bigger things to worry about than your tattoo!
Reply 70
Terrible idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending