The Student Room Group

Staring at some one you like

Scroll to see replies

Forgot to add that I tend to wait for the person to smile first if they are staring at me because then I assume they aren't looking at me just staring into space.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by ForeverGolden
OP are you a mind reader? :eek4: I was just thinking of starting a thread about why guys stare so much.

Well I went to an all girls school so if girls stared at you it was because they were talking about you in a bitchy way so I always found it a negative thing.
But it depends on the context.
Now I'm at uni guys always stare as if they've never seen a girl before or something is on my face, so I always think maybe there's something on my face like a massive spot. It's happened so many times that I just get used to the stares.
Even though I read it means someone likes you, but I don't believe that because the guy I like is good looking and too good for me but he always stares at me all the time and there's prettier girls than me at uni.

just ask him out :smile:
Original post by DopplerEffect
Ask her out...ASAP

I once had a huge crush on a girl..
Never manged to gather the confidence to ask her out and lost her forever.... Now its just pain...:frown:

Awww :h: what happened? I doubt it will be forever since facebook is around can't you add her?
Original post by rbnphlp
just ask him out :smile:

I said he's too good for me :frown:
Plus I'm shy and might jump into the River Thames if he rejected me. (A bit dramatic I know but I really do like him)
He has the best green eyes I've seen on anyone :love:
Original post by n1r4v
lol

:teehee: I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughed

I can't stop laughing he looked like he was about to sleep or get a boner
Reply 25
I said he's too good for me :frown:
Plus I'm shy and might jump into the River Thames if he rejected me. (A bit dramatic I know but I really do like him)
He has the best green eyes I've seen on anyone :love:

If he's as shy as you then this ain't gonna get anywhere. I talk from experience. :proud:
Original post by Hey TSR
If he's as shy as you then this ain't gonna get anywhere. I talk from experience. :proud:

You always make threads about this :tongue:

We started talking but sometimes he stares and doesn't smile so I think he's pissed off and I always have to initiate the conversation I should give up really don't want him to think I'm annoying.
I was doing this 'Human bingo' thing at one of the 6th forms I've applied to, and this guy came to me and asked if we had the same eye colour, so we just stared at each other's eyes for a good 30 seconds, with me concluding we didn't (stupidly). I don't know if that was creepy or just flirty.
Reply 28
Original post by Comeheretellme
I was doing this 'Human bingo' thing at one of the 6th forms I've applied to, and this guy came to me and asked if we had the same eye colour, so we just stared at each other's eyes for a good 30 seconds, with me concluding we didn't (stupidly). I don't know if that was creepy or just flirty.

u waster was he fit lyk
Original post by Cringe
u waster was he fit lyk

Yeah, he was really attractive. I'll hopefully see him again before the induction, though I don't plan to go and study there because I just got an offer from my 1st choice 6th today.
Awww :h: what happened? I doubt it will be forever since facebook is around can't you add her?

I have her added in facebook...

But she is happy with her boyfriend and they are not getting apart anytime soon... :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending