The Student Room Group

EDL - Muslamic Ray Guns

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
"Which law is this?"

"It's the Muslim, the Muslamic law. They've got, they've got their law, obviously that's their law ennit. There's no one...we can't do anything about that but we're just tryna stop Muslamic.."

LOL :rofl:

Talk about answering the question let alone anything else! :ahee:
What on earth is a muslamic ray gun?
And this 'so called' iraqi muslamic law?
I seriously can't stop listening to the anthem to this..its hilarious!
Reply 102
Original post by Sendaii
I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Best go easy on the drink and inbreeding next time, mate.

EDL, MDL, UAF, they're all thugs, all idiots and the world would be better off without them all.

What and the friggin UK4Islam is any better is it?
Original post by Teveth
I'm one of the most revered political, economic and social commentators on TSR, and indeed on the internet as a whole, and I most certainly am a man of the left. As you know, I'm admired across TSR for my fierce wit, in-depth analysis and my humility.The only people I make look bad are the Tories, by showing them up for what they truly are.

hahaha this made me laugh. Really? Your no worse than the EDL.
Reply 104
Original post by Rzc
What and the friggin UK4Islam is any better is it?

Did I say they were?
Reply 105
Original post by Sendaii
Did I say they were?

No. But people are easy to criticize groups such as UAF, EDL, but not so much the ones they are fighting, aka UK4Islam etc.
Reply 106
Original post by Rzc
No. But people are easy to criticize groups such as UAF, EDL, but not so much the ones they are fighting, aka UK4Islam etc.

I'm against all of these groups. They are simply thugs hiding behind the guise of a cause, whether it be anti-racism for UAF, anti-extremism for EDL or the promotion of Islam for I4UK.
Reply 107
Ah, the cream of White British youth.
Original post by Yawn!
Ah, the cream of White British youth.

Ah, the cream of Islamic youth:

Sounds stupid? Well so do you.
Original post by 2ndClass

I just saw this, bloody hell :frown:

So much for "Land of the Free" and freedom of religion under the first amendment.
Reply 110
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Ah, the cream of Islamic youth:

Sounds stupid? Well so do you.

I don't disagree with you. :biggrin:
so i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfQiXLOON0

and i was wondering, how and why groups such as EDL exists and how
can anybody in there right mind support them??
aha saw that a few days ago, its hilarious.

its basically uneducated people looking for someone to blame as to why their life is so crap.
Reply 113
Yeah is been posted about ten times so far.
People often fear what they don't understand.

History shows us that when faced with difficulties, people resort to making scapegoats out of innocent people.
They don't represent the white working class as they claim, only a minority of them and they're angry at Muslims because they don't have jobs and live in poverty. Why, are Muslims supposed to be the ones providing this for them?
Original post by HugoDuchovny
so i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfQiXLOON0

and i was wondering, how and why groups such as EDL exists and how
can anybody in there right mind support them??

He resembles:

but Bert is less of a muppet.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 117
Original post by CombineHarvester
They don't represent the white working class as they claim, only a minority of them and they're angry at Muslims because they don't have jobs and live in poverty. Why, are Muslims supposed to be the ones providing this for them?

No, they are against Sharia law, Islamic culture and Muslim imigration. Nothing about jobs
Original post by Scottish

Original post by Scottish
No, they are against Sharia law, Islamic culture and Muslim imigration. Nothing about jobs

Actually you're wrong. The sorts of people who are attracted to the EDL are generally white working class men who want better opportunities, stuff like jobs, housing etc. There was a documentary about them called "Young, British and Angry" I suggest you watch it, it gives an insight into why people join the EDL.
Reply 119
Original post by CombineHarvester
Actually you're wrong. The sorts of people who are attracted to the EDL are generally white working class men who want better opportunities, stuff like jobs, housing etc. There was a documentary about them called "Young, British and Angry" I suggest you watch it, it gives an insight into why people join the EDL.

If that was the case, then the EDL would be against immigrants and all immigrants at that. It is not the case however.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending