The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What he wants do to a doggy?:gasp:
Full Moon,answer to your post.
Observe him right when the clock hits 12.
Reply 22
You must have a nice ass....
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
So, whenever we have sex, my boyfriend just always wants to do it from behind. Like, every time...why is this? I mean, it's fine, but I'd like to do other positions too...is this just him, or are all guys into this position? Why do guys like doggy so much?

I'd say it's the ultimate position to climax in, but favouring doggy-style exclusively certainly suggests a distinct lack of imagination. How long does he typically last?
Reply 24
He probably thinks you really like it considering you have never said anything before.

Next time you two are getting it on, if you feel comfortable and confident enough, start doing some sexy talk and say what you want him to do to you or what you want to do to him and say the position you wanna do it in.
Because it feels good
Reply 26
If you really care about him you'd just take it up your arse without asking questions.
could be worse

Male instinct.

He gets to be in control
Prelude to anal??
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
What's your face like ?

Just saying .....

Smaaaaaaaash!
Reply 31
Original post by meenu89
Here is an idea, why not talk to him?

That's just crazy talk. Why would someone confront and talk to their partner about an issue between the two of them when they could ask a bunch of strangers?!
(edited 13 years ago)
How can you not like doggy?
Reply 33
Original post by wtfCharlie
How can you not like doggy?

Try telling that to my Girlfriend...

...she wants a cat
Communicate with HIM, not TSR
Reply 35
Yet another Anon posting ... Sigh!

OK! I have seen most of the joking posts here, and have one question.

Does your guy do any groping at your chest at all, or is it just hands on sides.
If he doesn't play with your boobs, then you really will need to talk, as he may be
:ymca: G A Y :ymca: !!

Just Sayin.....

Latest

Trending

Trending