The Student Room Group

Empathy Quotient test - with poll

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160

I'm actually quite pleased with that score
Your score: 14
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)

Er what? I don't have Asperger's and I am pretty sure I don't have Autism (I would of been IDed by now no?) I reckon this test is balls :colondollar:
Original post by Steevee
24?

Apparantly I have Aspergers? Hmm, I think maybe I couldn't answer some of the questions how I wanted to. I don't think I have Aspergers :redface:

They meant that people with Asperger's get <32, not that everyone with <32 must have Aspergers. I think this quiz is ignoring that some people understand social situations/emotions perfectly but don't really care about people's problems. Or the other way round?
Your score: 1

I know I'm **** at social situations...but c'mon! :colondollar: Sometimes I wonder if I have aspergers or I'm just a ****. Then I realize who cares it's not like I can change it anyway. :dontknow:
Reply 164
43 next to bang on average for guys!
69. oo-er.
43, a good average for me :smile: but, the test is flawed, I find I treat guys and girls a lot different. I have to be more empathetic towards women am I right?
Reply 167
I got 26...
So that either means I'm Autistic or I just don't give a **** about other people?
67 :smile: will be interesting to see if there's an arts/science difference
Reply 169
58, above average :biggrin:
Reply 170
42... Which means what exactly?
Reply 171
Original post by Yawn11
42... Which means what exactly?

It's The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe and Everything. Duh. :tongue: hahaha!
Reply 172
Original post by r_u_t_h
It's The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe and Everything. Duh. :tongue: hahaha!

You're just adding to my questions darling. :colonhash:
Wow, I got 21. I know I'm not perfect, but I was expecting higher than that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 174
43, bang on :smile:
Your score: 19
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)

Good to know.
31 :lolwut: I might even have been a bit generous to myself ffs.
Original post by Sabertooth
Your score: 1

I know I'm **** at social situations...but c'mon! :colondollar: Sometimes I wonder if I have aspergers or I'm just a ****. Then I realize who cares it's not like I can change it anyway. :dontknow:

You are severely emotionally retarded (according to the test), which, in basic terms, means you would be unable to function in any role that requires interpretation, assessment and prediction of behavior and emotions. That rules out a great many careers; I would care.
Reply 178
Wow. I fail socially and this kinda proves it :P 32

Had a hard time deciding if Law was an art or science, opted for science in the end...
Original post by SteveCrain
You are severely emotionally retarded (according to the test), which, in basic terms, means you would be unable to function in any role that requires interpretation, assessment and prediction of behavior and emotions. That rules out a great many careers; I would care.

I'm at university and managing ok....haven't got any friends though. :colondollar: There's plenty of careers where human contact isn't necessary or is limited.

Although, my I don't really care was more directed at if I did have aspergers there isn't any cure, that's why I see no point getting tested or anything. Likewise there's no cure for having little empathy, why worry about something unchangeable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending