The Student Room Group

So what you think? (pictures) :)

Anon or delete, thanks :smile:

Hi there my fellow TSR people :hi:

just wondered what you guys and girls though of my body, specifically my body shape!?

and before it's said i know im fat/over weight/obese but never mind that im 5'8 and size 16, if that's any help! lol so not the smallest or cutest of girls! lol

i know it's a cliche but i've never really liked my body, in fact i hate it and i've always had low confidence, blah blah blah.... but i've finally managed to find the bottle to post this :rolleyes:

im not looking for attention or anything just opinions.

guys and girls opinions of any kind would be great, thanks all
:biggrin:

oh and sorry if the pics arn't great.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well...there are no links in your post but going by nearly every other thread like this made in my time on TSR, I'm willing to bet you look fine. A bit of self-confidence is probably all you need.
Attaching pics doesn't work if you're anon.
Reply 3
Upload to photobucket and IMG tag those ****ers :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by Democracy
Well...there are no links in your post but going by nearly every other thread like this made in my time on TSR, I'm willing to bet you look fine. A bit of self-confidence is probably all you need.

ok there we are guys.... sorry i had a blonde moment lol

it using a friends old fb account it's not mine :biggrin:

Original post by Sabertooth
Attaching pics doesn't work if you're anon.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34806&id=100001508935545&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=159575334102763&set=a.159575197436110.34806.100001508935545&theater

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34806&id=100001508935545&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=159575337436096&set=a.159575197436110.34806.100001508935545&theater

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34806&id=100001508935545&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=159575340769429&set=a.159575197436110.34806.100001508935545&theater

please let me know if they work......
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
I was expecting faces.

Mmmm... wouldn't worry about your size or being too fat. You're hot. :sexface:

(yeah I'm gonna get people coming in saying 'LOL beta white knight' but the odd compliment never hurt anyone. or someone saying how can you think a size 16 is not fat by all the fat-haters on TSR. :blah: plus I am a bit sceptical you are compliment fishing but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt)
Reply 8
Your body isn't as curvaceous as I had hoped :frown: Frequent the gym a bit more often is my advice.
I like :sexface:

But less clothes please :ninja:
Personally I see nothing wrong with your size, you seem a relatively healthy weight to me and that's really the only important thing. In other words I'd have no problem giving you a good seeing to haha :P
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow

Agreed. Less clothes would help us give a better answer.
Reply 12
Original post by Ich Dien
I was expecting faces.

that would kind of defeat the point of anon.... sorry :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
that would kind of defeat the point of anon.... sorry :frown:

Well not really, nameless faces.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Agreed. Less clothes would help us give a better answer.

i think that would violate TSR t's and c's lol :tongue:

Original post by FrostyLemon
Personally I see nothing wrong with your size, you seem a relatively healthy weight to me and that's really the only important thing. In other words I'd have no problem giving you a good seeing to haha :P

:colondollar:

:colondollar:

if you wear underwear, it won't violate the rules. plenty of people post underwear pics. do it. what are you waiting for?
Reply 16
Original post by Ich Dien

Well not really, nameless faces.

ummm well if i posted as me then quite a few people on here would recognise me :frown: lol then i'd get abuse :frown:

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
if you wear underwear, it won't violate the rules. plenty of people post underwear pics. do it. what are you waiting for?

:colondollar: hahaa arn't you the kinky one! :redface:

Well, you can has msn if you like.

:sexface:
Reply 18
how are those 5 facebook friends doing ?
Reply 19
Original post by scotttb
how are those 5 facebook friends doing ?

haha it's a very old account no one uses any more. it was my friends. anyway that's not the issue lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending