The Student Room Group

Does race really matter to girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheDanishAlmond
Thats amazing i think.

Using another girls pictures online is weird and quite scary so you not dating any of "us" i think is wonderful :smile:

You clearly want us white guys but you arent going to get any lmao.
Original post by methusaleh
Sorry to be blunt, but you must not be very attractive because if you were pretty the majority of whites would be all over you.
Trust me, I am living proof. My mother is black and in her day she got plenty of attention from well-to-do whites and still does. My dad is white.

Whether or not you believe it, there are tons of whites that prefer light/white women. Just men in general. Not all but alot.

And no im not ugly. I dont have a pic i only have a youtube clip of me playing the guitar with a friend and that would be weird to post a link to.
You probably couldn't handle a black woman, anyway.

Black women are too much stress.

And are ugly IMO.The worst looking race by a distance.Thats in my view.
Original post by Angie varona
You clearly want us white guys but you arent going to get any lmao.

You clearly arent intelligent enough to understand my posts.
I said YOU were scary. So keep to your own please.

How do YOU look since you gotta steal another girls photos and post them in here?

Loser....

How would you know they are too much stress if you have never had 1, troll. In any event, black women do not care for your opinion.

VS.

I prefer this black woman to your angelina verona anyday of the week. You saying you wouldnt tap that angelina?

VS.

LOL at you comparing a ugly white girl to a high end black girl.

Im talking about avarages.
^^ lol @ you stealing other girls pics...
I prefer this black woman to your angelina verona anyday of the week. You saying you wouldnt tap that angelina?

I would.

Im not saying all black girls are ugly.Just on avarages.
Danish girl if the white guys in Denmark dont want you why dont you just go for black guys in Denmark.
i dont really mind.... as friends anyone is fine not really racist but i dont think i ever go out with a different race.... never really found them personally attractive... sorry :frown: no offence intended x
^^ lol there has only been one guy who has said that and the ones i have told thought he was an idiot so i know it isnt that bad
I would.

Im not saying all black girls are ugly.Just on avarages.

That's fair, but generalising leads to racism. Don't be a racist tool, instead look at each person as an individual.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Danish girl if the white guys in Denmark dont want you why dont you just go for black guys in Denmark.

lol there has only been one guy who has said that to me and everyone thought he was an idiot so i know it isnt that bad
lol there has only been one guy who has said that to me and everyone thought he was an idiot so i know it isnt that bad

OK just dont be too disappointed if white danes dont want to date you I heard its a pretty far right country now.
Original post by Jackthevillain
OK just dont be too disappointed if white danes dont want to date you I heard its a pretty far right country now.

lol im not.

its a small country but i have never experienced racism personally.

its just easy to get riled up on this site with all these posts about looks you would think it was a dating site .....
Original post by MikeeyMon
Same really. I don't think I will, but who knows what the future brings I suppose.

yeah who knows! :h: but so far i've never met someone of a different race that i was attracted to x
lol im not.

its a small country but i have never experienced racism personally.

its just easy to get riled up on this site with all these posts about looks you would think it was a dating site .....

Seems to be many insecure people if you came to England im sure many white men would be interested in you if that makes you happier lol.
Reply 59
I always thought of my Prince charming as some guy who vaguely resembled Chace Crawford, then I fell in love with a Chinese guy.
Whatever preconceived notions a girl might have, the end result usually is very different. That being said, I'm sure there are girls who would never date outside their own race, it depends on the girls, really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending