The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
so true. Bros, we need to stick together and take the white knights down whenever possible! :angry::angry:
Reply 41
Original post by TulipFields
And you felt threatened? :console:

Yes, is it wrong that this is kinda turning me on?
Reply 42
Good times with your sig, eh OP? :rofl2:
Reply 43
Original post by mirin?
Yes, is it wrong that this is kinda turning me on?

Na brah.its all kool
Reply 44
Original post by Angie varona
lol.

You like white knights dont you.

You know you can get away with anything with them around.

Its not about getting away with anything. Its about being treated with respect and not being seen as lesser and 'knowing my place' because I'm a woman. There are so many dumb as rock men out there that think because they're physically bigger and I'm very timid that they have more power than me. Pushover men are almost as annoying as you know they're only letting you walk on them because they'll get something out of it. I like strong independent men but only mentally. If they feel the need to act it out and show their 'superiority' then like I said they're really nothing more than cavemen.
Reply 45
if everyone was an alpha then i'd have to be an alpha-prime and then all the alpha's would be reclassified as betas.
Reply 46
I berstare white knights that are on that phaggy time cuz
Reply 47
If they are having a normal argument i think that no one should take a position, white knight, pink princess, whoever it is. But if i am close and i sense that the guy is becoming more and more aggressive, close to hit the girl, i will be more than happy to put my self in the middle and ask the "black knight" to chill the **** out!

There's nothing Alpha about a man hitting a girl there's just ignorance and cowardice.

On the other hand i think that never like nowadays woman's felt so free to bitch around towards man and many times they cross the limit. As a "real man" we can only handle this with maturity and
intelligence. You got to make sure that this line is well marked and not crossed, preferentially at her first attempt, be sure that she will try.

I think mans are more careful when it comes to trample someone, evolution taught us that this can end in serious injury.
Skip to 2:40 for the interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_WeZeAXa8&feature=player_embedded

Can't be bothered to watch? Pervy Guy who considers himself an "Alpha" decides to video the butt of a 17 year old doing a ballet photoshoot in NYC. Bike messenger stands infront of his shot...

So this is what an Alpha male is like these days eh? :wink:
Typical TSR.The only forum on the net that focuses more on the grammer then on the actual content.

Arent you the guy who thinks gyms are gay?LMAO.Most beta guy on here.Can just tell you're a white knight.

Hes an insecure fat piggy
Reply 50
In after miscers
Original post by ragman_wonder
Skip to 2:40 for the interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_WeZeAXa8&feature=player_embedded

Can't be bothered to watch? Pervy Guy who considers himself an "Alpha" decides to video the butt of a 17 year old doing a ballet photoshoot in NYC. Bike messenger stands infront of his shot...

So this is what an Alpha male is like these days eh? :wink:

I completely agree with what you're trying to say. I don't care if I get called a "White Knight" but if someone is doing something disrespectful to anyone, don't care if it's a girl or boy, i'd step in.

Just because I have morals.

People saying that the guy in the above video wasn't doing anything wrong clearly have a lack of those morals. Anyone can take advantage of a situation and make someone feel bad, but it takes a good person to make someone feel good about themselves.

Inc Negs :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by mirin?

Original post by mirin?
aware. misc presence is strong itt.

Original post by mirin?
Mirin post.

Sorry to break your bubble.

Even I respect Zyzz for the way he's built himself, and there's nothing beta about " 'mirin' " another man's body.

But to go as far as copying what he says, e.g. mirin, is as beta as beta can be.
Girl: Why don't you just go and **** OFF THEN!

Man: You go :sexface:

Girl *slap*

Man *slap*

Man: How can she slap? How can she slap?! HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME!?

White Knight (punching the guy): You bashturd! You fookin bashturd! I kill you! Madi pudi! Panchod!

Man (crying): how can she slap me, sir? How can she slap me!?

:rofl:
We're posting on an online student forum. Alpha as ****
Reply 55
Every time a man is argueing with a women where the women is wrong theres always some beta loser there to protect her and back her up.Infact theres more guys back her then there are backing the man.And this is the reason why women these days think they can get away with anything and why men cant fight back.

Its happening more and more.Its so pathetic.Anyone argee?

Any white knights on here?Why do you act like a beta?

Maybe they just agree with her point of view? :curious:

Personally I back whoever I think is right, whether they're a man or a woman. Oh and I think you have a perverse view of what constitutes as a beta male.
Reply 56
Original post by Lewroll
Girl: Why don't you just go and **** OFF THEN!

Man: You go :sexface:

Girl *slap*

Man *slap*

Man: How can she slap? How can she slap?! HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME!?

White Knight (punching the guy): You bashturd! You fookin bashturd! I kill you! Madi pudi! Panchod!

Man (crying): how can she slap me, sir? How can she slap me!?

:rofl:

Oh my God that's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen! :rofl:
Original post by .Ali.
Oh my God that's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen! :rofl:

I actually started crying with laughter when I first saw it (I'm easily amused :mmm:). She was asking for that slap imo.
Reply 58
Original post by Lewroll
I actually started crying with laughter when I first saw it (I'm easily amused :mmm:). She was asking for that slap imo.

I laugh everytime he goes "you go :sexface:" purely because his face looks like just like the :sexface: And she was, I feel sorry for him getting jumped by everyone.
Reply 59
Original post by rhinger
Sorry to break your bubble.

Even I respect Zyzz for the way he's built himself, and there's nothing beta about " 'mirin' " another man's body.

But to go as far as copying what he says, e.g. mirin, is as beta as beta can be.

i know...... its like these losers JUST got broadband for the first time :rofl:

OP is on a student forum, pretending to be some alpha when he's too beta to even post in misc. it isnt a competition to throw in as many slang words from BB as you can.......it wont make you bigger you excited fag LOL

Latest