Reply 1
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Pheebs1201
Exeter

Thanks for your opinion. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Sorry I realised I didn't explain why was in a rush earlier :tongue:

It's personal preference as I liked it very much. However if there were say 6 or 7 places on my UCAS I would have applied to southampton too as it's very well respected for psych and a nice location :smile:
Reply 4
Sorry I realised I didn't explain why was in a rush earlier :tongue:

It's personal preference as I liked it very much. However if there were say 6 or 7 places on my UCAS I would have applied to southampton too as it's very well respected for psych and a nice location :smile:

Is Exeter respected for Psych?
Reply 5
Original post by RobertWhite
Is Exeter respected for Psych?

I believe so, it's around 9th in subject tables and the depart seemed great when I visited- I may have accepted the offer if I thought I could meet it!!

You're worrying about this way too much though, how many threads have you made now? :tongue:
Reply 6
I believe so, it's around 9th in subject tables and the depart seemed great when I visited- I may have accepted the offer if I thought I could meet it!!

You're worrying about this way too much though, how many threads have you made now? :tongue:

3 :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by RobertWhite
3 :tongue:

I don't mean it in a nasty way I just don't think you should worry so much as Southampton is a really good Uni. Just be pleased that you're got the pressure off a bit with regards to grades :tongue:
Reply 8
I don't mean it in a nasty way I just don't think you should worry so much as Southampton is a really good Uni. Just be pleased that you're got the pressure off a bit with regards to grades :tongue:

That's what everyone keeps telling me :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest