The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
"Alpha males" on TSR :rofl:

Made me laugh
Wtf are you actually on about?

Surely if a guy randomly stands up for a fit girl having an argument with her boyfriend that would make him more of an alpha male than a beta male? A beta male would just hide.
Reply 62
Original post by Angie varona
Women are untouchable nowadays.

Society is a mess.

I agree. Women are untouchable in todays pathetically liberal society.
Original post by Philbert

Made me laugh

^ This

Made me laugh

I'm not an Alpha male?

:'(
Reply 65
Original post by Lewroll
Girl: Why don't you just go and **** OFF THEN!

Man: You go :sexface:

Girl *slap*

Man *slap*

Man: How can she slap? How can she slap?! HOW CAN SHE SLAP ME!?

White Knight (punching the guy): You bashturd! You fookin bashturd! I kill you! Madi pudi! Panchod!

Man (crying): how can she slap me, sir? How can she slap me!?

:rofl:

That video wasnt funny.

White knight in action in that video.
Every time a man is argueing with a women where the women is wrong theres always some beta loser there to protect her and back her up.Infact theres more guys back her then there are backing the man.And this is the reason why women these days think they can get away with anything and why men cant fight back.

Its happening more and more.Its so pathetic.Anyone argee?

Any white knights on here?Why do you act like a beta?

Can you translate for those of us not familiar with the Greek alphabet?
Reply 67
That video wasnt funny.

You are obsessed! It's a phenomenon that I have seen once in my life, outside of this internet forum.

You either:

A, hit a woman and had the **** kicked out of you.

B, had your girlfriend stolen and blame the the guy who stole her rather than your lack of intelligence, stimulating conversation and personal hygiene.

C, have a very tiny willy.

WHICH IS IT? I WANT TO KNOW?
Reply 68
I put women like this down when they're wrong, pretty damn hard. They need to be told who wears the trousers.

No lie.
Reply 69
Original post by imperial maniac
I'm not an Alpha male?

:'(

Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
Reply 70
Original post by Dave_Beeston
I completely agree with what you're trying to say. I don't care if I get called a "White Knight" but if someone is doing something disrespectful to anyone, don't care if it's a girl or boy, i'd step in.

Just because I have morals.

People saying that the guy in the above video wasn't doing anything wrong clearly have a lack of those morals. Anyone can take advantage of a situation and make someone feel bad, but it takes a good person to make someone feel good about themselves.

Inc Negs :biggrin:

Youre a white knight.

I can tell.
That video wasnt funny.

What video is this? I must know!
Reply 72
omg misc strong beta white knight phaggot zyzz!!11
Reply 73
Original post by Mr Disco
You are obsessed! It's a phenomenon that I have seen once in my life, outside of this internet forum.

You either:

A, hit a woman and had the **** kicked out of you.

B, had your girlfriend stolen and blame the the guy who stole her rather than your lack of intelligence, stimulating conversation and personal hygiene.

C, have a very tiny willy.

WHICH IS IT? I WANT TO KNOW?

None just had and seen many experiances close to situation 1 where a girl is in the wrong but the boys around here jump in to protect here and it nearly turns into a fight.
Reply 74
Sounds like someone's just got rejected for a white knight!
If that is not the case then you're just so ridiculously bitter, and there is no need.
If a man wants to rush in and sweep us off our feet then what's wrong with that? :love:
Is it just me or does anything find all this 'alpha' and 'beta' crap really reeeally annoying? Whenever people start using those words I just can't help but roll my eyes and lose respect.
OP, stop using the word beta, it makes you sound like a complete douchebag. Plus I think you're confused about the meaning of the word anyway.
Reply 77
Original post by rhinger
Sorry to break your bubble.

Even I respect Zyzz for the way he's built himself, and there's nothing beta about " 'mirin' " another man's body.

But to go as far as copying what he says, e.g. mirin, is as beta as beta can be.

Disregard staunchness. Acquire humour.
Reply 78
Original post by Leahcar
Sounds like someone's just got rejected for a white knight!
If that is not the case then you're just so ridiculously bitter, and there is no need.
If a man wants to rush in and sweep us off our feet then what's wrong with that? :love:

oh dear
Reply 79
Original post by gunmetalpanda
Yah, especially the a_t guy

lolwut?

Anyway, as far as White Knight's go;

Made me laugh

"Women" on TSR

Makes me laugh :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)