The Student Room Group

She likes black guys..

so I went to Germany a few months ago and met this girl, one of best looking girls i've ever seen, blonde and she can sing really really well, anyway, we hung out a lot, i asked her, why she was single, she said cos she don't like white guys and there aren't alot of black guys in her small town.

we got really close and stuff, she's gonna come here soon, now i live in London, and there are tooons of other black dudes, so im thinking she might go for someone else...:mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Now you know how black guys have felt for centuries.
Is this common in Germany? I heard they have the hots for black men (generally speaking).

And why blame them :wink:?
Reply 3
There is nothing you can do, if one prefers a particular race or type of people, I don't think you can change that.

Now tell her to bell me :sexface:
Reply 4
im black, you retard
Then what's the problem? If she told you that she likes black men and you're black, it sounds like a very obvious way to flirt with you! Make a move, man!
Reply 6
Send that bitch my way.

I'll let you watch if you want.
Anon fail?

This is a stupid question. You would have the same problem if she had no preference, the fact she likes black guys and you are black can only help your chances.
Reply 8
Original post by magnum.opus
Then what's the problem? If she told you that she likes black men and you're black, it sounds like a very obvious way to flirt with you! Make a move, man!

yeah but in london, there loads of other black guys, so when she comes, she probably be like "woooow i got choice"

and yes she does like me a lot but still, im being insecure
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
im black, you retard

How could we know that? There is nothing in the OP stating that you are black.

Anyway, if you give her enough attention, there will be no problem.

yeah but in london, there loads of other black guys, so when she comes, she probably be like "woooow i got choice"

and yes she does like me a lot but still, im being insecure

Lol, it's not like she's going to prostitute herself to other men! (and I doubt she will walk up to random black strangers just to hook up with them!) You will have more 1-on-1 time with her than anyone else: use that to your advantage! (buy her some German chocolate or something ^^)
im black, you retard

Oh really? You never specified that at all in your OP. No need to throw around insults when you're the one not making yourself clear, prick. You were so making it sound like you weren't black, and that her liking black guys was a problem or something :s-smilie:.
Reply 12
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Oh really? You never specified that at all in your OP. No need to throw around insults when you're the one not making yourself clear, prick. You were so making it sound like you weren't black, and that her liking black guys was a problem or something :s-smilie:.

pipe down, kid
Reply 13
Wimmen be wimmen.
The beauty of the aryan race must be preserved. Stay away from her.
pipe down, kid

lol. if anything's childish it's this thread and your inability to reply to people in a civilized manner ^__^.
Reply 16
Original post by gunmetalpanda
The beauty of the aryan race must be preserved. Stay away from her.

lol **** offff
im black, you retard

Umm mate, you kind of missed that out in your original post. How were we to know you're black?? Idiot. :rolleyes:
Reply 18
It's not her fault. Once they go black, they never seem to go back.

Now tell her to 079 me.
Original post by -anti-anti-
lol. if anything's childish it's this thread and your inability to reply to people in a civilized manner ^__^.

Totally agrees

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending