The Student Room Group

She likes black guys..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by thebestusernameever
Quite a lot of black guys only see white women as commodities and trophies.

i really like her, she's like a wifey type, so go hide yourself
Original post by Anonymous
i really like her, she's like a wifey type, so go hide yourself

Haha, typical aggressive response from a black man.
Reply 42
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Oh really? You never specified that at all in your OP. No need to throw around insults when you're the one not making yourself clear, prick. You were so making it sound like you weren't black, and that her liking black guys was a problem or something :s-smilie:.

Agree with this. The retard didn't make it clear in the OP, so they shouldn't be surprised when peopel assume they're white.
so I went to Germany a few months ago and met this girl, one of best looking girls i've ever seen, blonde and she can sing really really well, anyway, we hung out a lot, i asked her, why she was single, she said cos she don't like white guys and there aren't alot of black guys in her small town.

we got really close and stuff, she's gonna come here soon, now i live in London, and there are tooons of other black dudes, so im thinking she might go for someone else...:mad:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

at your cripplingly large insecurity
at your lack of belief in your ability to get the job done
at catching feelings before having sex with her
at believing that she's the only attractive blonde Central European that likes black guys in existence :ninja:
at being a lovesick pussy (OK it's happened to the worst of us, but some of us have the skills to go find someone to replace her and get over it )
Original post by Angie varona
Used too.Top forum but havent been back there in a while.

They are aware of the situation of england.

Oh look, a wild phaggot appears. How about you go lift some weights you **** instead of pretending to be Angie you ****.
So if you're black what's the problem?

Get to know her better and see where it goes. If she doesn't like you, learn to move on.
im black, you retard

you sounded like a jealous white man who felt inferior to the black male in your first post.
so she like chocolate eh?:perv:
Original post by BBYoungLady
you sounded like a jealous white man who felt inferior to the black male in your first post.

No wonder black guys are moving away from black females, especially if you're representative of the race.
Reply 49
so I went to Germany a few months ago and met this girl, one of best looking girls i've ever seen, blonde and she can sing really really well, anyway, we hung out a lot, i asked her, why she was single, she said cos she don't like white guys and there aren't alot of black guys in her small town.

we got really close and stuff, she's gonna come here soon, now i live in London, and there are tooons of other black dudes, so im thinking she might go for someone else...:mad:

WHAT ABOUT ASIAN GUYS- WELL, ASIAN GUYS ARE HARD TO GET THOUGH. sorry about the caps.
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
No wonder black guys are moving away from black females, especially if you're representative of the race.

How can I, a 17 year old British Black female be representative of millions of black people all over the world?

You made such a stupid statement.

And let them move on. You're saying it like I'm supposed to care.

It's Sunny Outside. You my friend can get a tan.

As for the penis issue, stick some playdough onto it.
Original post by thebestusernameever
I generally dislike this race mixing (especially with Arabs), the white race is diminishing while all these mulatto's and whatnot are everywhere. Im quite lucky in the sense that I only ever had white girls interested in me.

Edit: Just clarifying that im not racist to a particular race, I just prefer it if the races didin't mix.

Why? People should be free to have relationships and make babies with whoever they choose.

Who are you to decide who people should make babies with?
(edited 13 years ago)
How can I, a 17 year old British Black female be representative of millions of black people all over the world?

You made such a stupid statement.

And let them move on. You're saying it like I'm supposed to care.

You obviously don't understand what I am implying. I was insinuating that black guys prefer the, on average, slimmer, firmer white girls over the larger, saggier black girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
You obviously don't understand what I am implying. I was insinuating that black guys prefer the, on average, slimmer, firmer white girls over the larger, saggier black girls.

If you need any evidence just waddle towards the nearest mirror.

LOL I'm not even taking your comment seriously. Because I see more firmer, curvy black girls, than slimmer, "firmer" white girls in my area.

And who cares what black men prefer? What they like is their business.
Reply 55
Original post by gunmetalpanda
The beauty of the aryan race must be preserved. Stay away from her.

Stay away from TSR.:smile:
Original post by somos
Stay away from TSR.:smile:

why? You stay away from tsr
Reply 57
Original post by gunmetalpanda
why? You stay away from tsr

TSR loves non-racist people. :smile: Hide yourself into your guetto.
Original post by somos
TSR loves non-racist people. :smile: Hide yourself into your guetto.

Just because I want to prevent black people from destroying the aryan race you think I'm racist? I thought tsr was supposed to be full of open minded people.
LOL I'm not even taking your comment seriously. Because I see more firmer, curvy black girls, than slimmer, "firmer" white girls in my area.

And who cares what black men prefer? What they like is their business.

Its quite well known a lot of black guys prefer white girls over black girls, which is why most black girls are single in the US. I read up some stat recently but forgot where it was from.

The white (mainly Germanic) female form is essentially the embodiment of beauty, so many other races lighten/bleach their skin, around 70% of models in the world are white and blue/green eyes are generally seen as more beautiful than dark eyes.

EDIT: debating on making a thread about this tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending