The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ham and Cheese
She looks too emo-ish. I prefer your Essex fake tan and lots of make up short skirt woman :wink:

She is gorgeous! Everything about her is lovely.

You prefer that kind of crap? Eewwgh why?

Original post by paddy__power
I agree. Does your sister look at all like that? :sexface:

Nothing like it.
Original post by Teaddict
She is gorgeous! Everything about her is lovely.

You prefer that kind of crap? Eewwgh why?

Nothing like it.

Damn.

And I'm with you on the emo-ish Vs essex girl debate.
And I'm with you on the emo-ish Vs essex girl debate.

Damn right :biggrin:
Original post by Ham and Cheese
She looks too emo-ish. I prefer your Essex fake tan and lots of make up short skirt woman :wink:

I'd rather an emo girl anyday. I don't particularly like women who look like they've just got out of a bath full of Tango.
Original post by aaran-j
I'd rather an emo girl anyday. I don't particularly like women who look like they've just got out of a bath full of Tango.

I know right.
Excellent turnout so far. Vote TSR UKIP!
Original post by toronto353
Excellent turnout so far. Don't Vote TSR UKIP, people that do become impotent and can't keep their GFs.

I see.
Who want's to help me make a Green Party? :h:
Ps ive already voted

(can the people who pos reped me pm me thanks)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by blueray
Who want's to help me make a Green Party? :h:
Ps ive already voted

Create a thread in the MHoC forum and then just spam around everywhere asking people, put a link in your sig etc. Then keep a record in the OP of who has said they would join. Good luck :smile:

Create a thread in the MHoC forum and then just spam around everywhere asking people, put a link in your sig etc. Then keep a record in the OP of who has said they would join. Good luck :smile:

Ok thanks for that but id rather ask here to so if theirs any interest before getting serious because its just an idea :biggrin:
ps thanks for the pos rep Love you all!
Original post by blueray
Ok thanks for that but id rather ask here to so if theirs any interest before getting serious because its just an idea :biggrin:
ps thanks for the pos rep Love you all!

I understand but potential supporters are far far far more likely to say see if you have a thread as most people don't look in this thread after voting. At the very least you should make a new thread in this forum :smile:

You're welcome.

toronto353

Excellent turnout so far. Don't Vote TSR Labour, people that do become impotent and can't keep their GFs.

I see.

Now it's correct Paddy. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Now it's correct Paddy. :tongue:

:lol:

I wondered why it had stopped working, and as a result my GF left me. Damn, knew I should have voted UKIP :moon:
:lol:

I wondered why it had stopped working, and as a result my GF left me. Damn, knew I should have voted UKIP :moon:

Mind you, that did help you become leader of TSR Labour so it's not all bad, oh wait it is..... :mmm:
Mind you, that did help you become leader of TSR Labour so it's not all bad, oh wait it is..... :mmm:

I'm going to lol if you loose a seat :ahee:

You going to have another referendum this parliament if you can?
I'm going to lol if you loose a seat :ahee:

You going to have another referendum this parliament if you can?

It will be something we will look at during this parliament and make a decision on. I would support any action for a referendum, but it's a case of is it too soon since the last one more than anything else? We are still determined to withdraw from the EU though.
It will be something we will look at during this parliament and make a decision on. I would support any action for a referendum, but it's a case of is it too soon since the last one more than anything else? We are still determined to withdraw from the EU though.

I would imagine you are, being UKIP and all :p:. I understand though and that's fair enough - you could look at possibly eroding the strength of the EU. Slow and stead wins the race and all that.
I would imagine you are, being UKIP and all :p:. I understand though and that's fair enough - you could look at possibly eroding the strength of the EU. Slow and stead wins the race and all that.

Oh I do plan to write a Bill along similar lines to my previous one which would have limited the strength of EU law in the UK.
Reply 498
Original post by sandys1000
Quite a few people have mentioned the Greens. You could think about founding a party?

I would, but I think my G.C.S.E.s revision takes priority at this point. Could you tell me about what's involved in the formation and upkeep of a TSR political party?

Thank you.
Original post by IQ Test
I would, but I think my G.C.S.E.s revision takes priority at this point. Could you tell me about what's involved in the formation and upkeep of a TSR political party?

Thank you.

You would need to have 10 supporters who have 150 posts and have been here for 3 months or more i.e. are eligible to vote in elections. Once approved by admins and the Speaker, you would only need to post every so often, but if there is no activity for more than a month, you can be shut down. You would also need to begin by posting a thread in the MHoC forum detailing your aims.

Latest

Trending

Trending