The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F212 January paper

Just downloaded and printed the paper and honestly WTF. The hardest paper I've ever seen in my life. Could probably answer about 6 marks out of 100. even the parts that could be easy, the questioning makes it unclear exactly what they want.

Anyone else seen/done it?
Reply 1
If this is the most recent (Jan 2011) one then yeah, i did it - got 92% in it since the grade boundaries were around 64 for an A lol
Indeed mate done this mother ****ing piece of satan in Jan.

I got 137/150 - which i was amazed at, it is by far the toughest biology paper i had seen for that component, honestly thought i'd epically failed (again) ahah.

The key to do well is honestly - not only knowing the content well, but in the exam, make sure you literally right ANYTHING you know about that question, even if you aint got a clue (the majority of that paper for me)

Most importantly - good luck!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
WOW. 92% well done. I got 90 UMS in the F211 so was kinda relaxed about Biology until I saw this paper from the depths of Hell.
Original post by Waqar Y
If this is the most recent (Jan 2011) one then yeah, i did it - got 92% in it since the grade boundaries were around 64 for an A lol
Reply 4
Retake papers are generally made harder for F212, the one in June which I had a B in was much more easier, it was simple re-call I believe.
Reply 5
hey..do u have the mark scheme for the paper?
Reply 6
will anyone be able to post the paper up? let us know. thanks.
Reply 7
does anyone have the paper?
:eek: seriously difficult paper if we get these types of questions again then im totally screwed :s-smilie: can some1 plssssssssssssssssss find me the markscheme im dying to go thru these ridiculous qus! thankx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending