The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2940
WTF??

They've missed April Fools day...surely it's a joke...it has to be...
It's probably not even the show's fault. He probably left because of starring in a few (crap) films and thinking that his acting career was destined for greater things.

Original post by hobo06
WTF??

They've missed April Fools day...surely it's a joke...it has to be...

Unfortunately not. DigitalSpy confirms: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a313767/robert-sheehan-not-returning-to-misfits.html
:cry:
Reply 2943
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
It's probably not even the show's fault. He probably left because of starring in a few (crap) films and thinking that his acting career was destined for greater things.

Unfortunately not. DigitalSpy confirms: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a313767/robert-sheehan-not-returning-to-misfits.html

Word for word the same as the other link...plagiarism!

It's sad news...his films don't look that great to be honest, not what I'd pay to go and see anyway (not that I acquire films via any other method :ninja:)
:bawling:

I gave you some rep hobo and space to try and cheer you up from this devastating news!

Ape, I repped you too recently to give you rep!
Reply 2946
Original post by greeneyedgirl

I gave you some rep hobo and space to try and cheer you up from this devastating news!

Just seeing you is enough to cheer me up!

I tried to rep back but it won't let me, I don't give out enough rep so takes ages for me to be able rep same people again :sad:
Original post by hobo06
Just seeing you is enough to cheer me up!

I tried to rep back but it won't let me, I don't give out enough rep so takes ages for me to be able rep same people again :sad:

Ha ha I try and rep to my max every day so I can re-rep :smile:

Aww :love:
Nathan's departure calls for tribute time:

Nathan: Did you just suddenly grow a set of balls?
Simon: I’ve always had a set of balls, you’ve just never seen them.
Nathan: That is about the gayest thing I have ever heard.

Nathan: "so im guessing they ran away to continue their homosexual affair, and i ask you, in this world of intolerance and prejudice...who are WE to condemn them!?"

It's the thought that counts. :moon: Ah, why Nathan, why. :moon:
(edited 13 years ago)
You guys... :zomg:

Robert Sheehan not returning to 'Misfits'

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0410/robertsheehan.html

I fear I'm a little late
but NOOOOO! :frown:
Original post by spacepirate-James

It won't be the same without him :moon:

Original post by Man-in-the-Moon
Misfits just won't be Misfits without Nathan. I'm all for the show evolving but I was perfectly happy with the evolution coming from the gang getting different powers. Let's just hope he's sent off with some dignity and this "Rudy" character will be a fairly decent replacement. They'll never be Nathan of course though.

Original post by tkoki1993
He cant leave!!!! grrrrrr :'(

Original post by charllysaur
Wont be the same anymore

Original post by hobo06
Word for word the same as the other link...plagiarism!

It's sad news...his films don't look that great to be honest, not what I'd pay to go and see anyway (not that I acquire films via any other method :ninja:)

Original post by Racheld25
I fear I'm a little late
but NOOOOO! :frown:

Agree it won't be the same. He was the show. The other characters are okay, but the dynamic and level it goes to with Nathan is brilliant, and won't be matched in his absence. Even from episode 1, I wasn't drawn in so much by the other characters as I was immediately by Nathan's humour, from the get go.

What an awful turn for the show.
I'm going to suggest a petition :smile:
Nooooo, can't believe Robert Sheenan is leaving the show :frown: It won't be the same, Nathan is the main comedy source for the show...

Can't help but think it might be something to do with his career taking off past television though... even though the films he's done don't look all that good.
(edited 13 years ago)
Nathan's departure calls for tribute time:

Nathan: Did you just suddenly grow a set of balls?
Simon: I’ve always had a set of balls, you’ve just never seen them.
Nathan: That is about the gayest thing I have ever heard.

Nathan: "so im guessing they ran away to continue their homosexual affair, and i ask you, in this world of intolerance and prejudice...who are WE to condemn them!?"

I shall put together a tribute tomorrow, possibly with a candlelight vigil.
The pain is just too sore at the minute

It's the thought that counts. :moon: Ah, why Nathan, why. :moon:

Agree it won't be the same. He was the show. The other characters are okay, but the dynamic and level it goes to with Nathan is brilliant, and won't be matched in his absence. Even from episode 1, I wasn't drawn in so much by the other characters as I was immediately by Nathan's humour, from the get go.

What an awful turn for the show.

It's a sad day for Misfits... I WANTED HIM AND MARNIE TO BE MAIN FOCUS OF SHOW
I don't know what to believe in anymore :cry2::emo:
Original post by mellie220

Original post by mellie220
Nooooo, can't believe Robert Sheenan is leaving the show :frown: It won't be the same, Nathan is the main comedy source for the show...

Can't help but think it might be something to do with his career taking off past television though... even though the films he's done don't look all that good.

:cry: I wont watch misfits without him :frown:. Anyone know when misfits is coming back on? need my weekly fix of nathan
Original post by CertifiedAngel
:cry: I wont watch misfits without him :frown:. Anyone know when misfits is coming back on? need my weekly fix of nathan

Back in the Autumn...but Nathan won't be in this series.

Back in the Autumn...but Nathan won't be in this series.

WHHHHHHHHAT! BBBBUT i thought he'd be in the next series at least! WAAAAHHH :cry: first heroes now misfits :frown:
Original post by CertifiedAngel
WHHHHHHHHAT! BBBBUT i thought he'd be in the next series at least! WAAAAHHH :cry: first heroes now misfits :frown:

No, they haven't even started filming yet.

Quick Reply

Latest