The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would have though the latter, but I am not sure.
Reply 2
Original post by darkxangel

why did you neg me?
Original post by richardd
why did you neg me?

I didn't. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Yes. I think my best friend/on-off girlfriend (it's complicated :awesome:) is absolutely stunning, the best-looking person I've ever met in my life, etc, and I honestly do believe that. But other people don't seem to see it. Not that they think she's ugly - people are quite unanimous that she looks nice - but I'm the only person who seems to see precisely how amazing she does look.

(I realise my point is pretty redundant without pics, but I really don't think it's fair to post pictures of someone on TSR without their permission, so you'll have to believe me :tongue:)
Reply 5
of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Well so they say!
Reply 6
i think that one person's stunning is not anothers so yes a girls/boy can be stunning to you yet not anyone else
Reply 7
No, you're attracted to who you are. Some more than others.

For example, you may think someone is extremely gorgeous where as your friend thinks she's okay. It's just down to personal preference.
Reply 8
I think if you find their personality attractive it makes them more physically attractive to you
Reply 9
yer, used to happen to me a lot, personality/attitude influences how people look often, but sometimes you just find someone dead fit and everyone else thinks you're nuts, sometimes familiarity makes people look better too
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by kerily
Yes. I think my best friend/on-off girlfriend (it's complicated :awesome:) is absolutely stunning, the best-looking person I've ever met in my life, etc, and I honestly do believe that. But other people don't seem to see it. Not that they think she's ugly - people are quite unanimous that she looks nice - but I'm the only person who seems to see precisely how amazing she does look.

(I realise my point is pretty redundant without pics, but I really don't think it's fair to post pictures of someone on TSR without their permission, so you'll have to believe me :tongue:)

Has any man had the pleasure

Well if you think those girls in your signature are stunning, then I don't agree.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Well if you think those girls in your signature are stunning, then I don't agree.

:eek: How can you not find them stunning?
:eek: How can you not find them stunning?

How do you find them stunning is the question I put to you? Though everyone has different tastes. They all look rather average to me.
How do you find them stunning is the question I put to you? Though everyone has different tastes. They all look rather average to me.

They are all models. Aishwarya has won the title of Miss World and many people still consider her to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Adriana works for Victoria's Secret and she is some kind of sex-symbol. The other two are stunning models just breaking into the business. I really can't see how you can't find them stunning. Who do you think is better looking then?

I mean look at their faces:

(edited 13 years ago)
They are all models. Aishwarya has won the title of Miss World and many people still consider her to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Adriana works for Victoria's Secret and she is some kind of sex-symbol. The other two are stunning models just breaking into the business. I really can't see how you can't find them stunning. Who do you think is better looking then?
I mean look at her face:

Being a model doesn't automatically put you into the category of 'attractive woman' you know. If you think it does that's a very childish way of looking at things. I mean look at Kate Moss, she is a supermodel but hideously ugly.

Women better than them are, Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna etc etc
yeah but there are girls everyone sees as attractive and others only certain people will find attractive
Being a model doesn't automatically put you into the category of 'attractive woman' you know. If you think it does that's a very childish way of looking at things. I mean look at Kate Moss, she is a supermodel but hideously ugly.

Women better than them are, Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna etc etc

Ok, beauty is subjective then, because in my opinion, my girls beat your girls hands down and I'm sure many would agree. I think you are just into blondes or something, because their faces are quite bland compared to my girls. (I know they are actually not my girls:cool:)

vs

no competition imo. But meh, each to their own.

EDIT: I said in my opinion :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ok, beauty is subjective then, because in my opinion, my girls beat your girls hands down and I'm sure many would agree. I think you are just into blondes or something, because their faces are quite bland compared to my girls. (I know they are actually not my girls:cool:)

vs

no competition imo. But meh, each to their own.

When you put it like that, mine definitely look better, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Why do you say I just like blondes? Beckinsale and Rihanna aren't blonde lol.
When you put it like that, mine definitely look better, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Why do you say I just like blondes? Beckinsale and Rihanna aren't blonde lol.

That's why i added the or something bit at the end. Maybe you don't like ethnic features, because I really don't see how you find your girls prettier.

EDIT:by ethnic features i meant Indian features-i mean Aish is known as the best-looking Indian girl and he finds her average looking......no offence intended on my part and I'm not forcing my views on him, i just never thought that anyone can find her or Adriana average looking, that's all.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending