The Student Room Group

Japanese Tsunami: HAARP.

It is hard to tell or to get through all that "evidence".

I once had an inclin that HAARP may have caused the recent Japanese earthquake resulting in the recent Japanese Tsunami, but of course, no-one would believe that.

But I keep seeing/hearing about the so-called "evidence" for it.

I wonder if you could take a look and see if you can debunk it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyqECMRtx6c&feature=feedf
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I prefer the evidence that Japan is on a fault line.
Reply 2
Original post by Aj12
I prefer the evidence that Japan is on a fault line.

That evidence has no bearing on the theory that Haarp created the earthquake. You cannot wish an earthquake. You either let nature take it's course or you create an earthquake using technology, preferably adjacent to a fault line.
Reply 3
Original post by Martyn*
That evidence has no bearing on the theory that Haarp created the earthquake. You cannot wish an earthquake. You either let nature take it's course or you create an earthquake using technology, preferably adjacent to a fault line.

Bar a nuclear weapon buried deep down how the hell does one go about creating or setting off an earthquake?

And secondly what use is an earth quake weapon? Apart from being ****ing stupid because it could easily become uncontrollable
Reply 4
Another crackpot American.

Sorry didn't listen to this crazy guy.
Reply 5
Original post by Aj12
Bar a nuclear weapon buried deep down how the hell does one go about creating or setting off an earthquake?

Well, that's what HAARP is for allegedly.
Reply 6
Original post by No!
Another crackpot American.

Sorry didn't listen to this crazy guy.

A scientist!

So Professor state your case.
I love how this exact thread was made a few weeks ago and references to OP were specifically made in him being a paranoid nut.
How the hell would they create an earthquake? I looked into HAARP, and people say that it charges the ionosphere and can cause any kind of natural disaster anywhere in the world, but they don't say how. Why the hell morons choose to believe a big machine creates earthquakes and tsunamis rather than naturally occurring fault lines in the earth amazes me. :facepalm2:
Reply 9
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
I love how this exact thread was made a few weeks ago and references to OP were specifically made in him being a paranoid nut.

As if I could hide, or prevent anyone from reading any one of my previous threads?

I care nothing for what the nay sayers have to say; they are nothing to me these "last men", and one can only hope that they are happy in their blinkedness.
Oh a youtube video! I'm convinced.
Reply 11
Original post by Addzter
How the hell would they create an earthquake? I looked into HAARP, and people say that it charges the ionosphere and can cause any kind of natural disaster anywhere in the world, but they don't say how. Why the hell morons choose to believe a big machine creates earthquakes and tsunamis rather than naturally occurring fault lines in the earth amazes me. :facepalm2:

If you could create a machine that could create an earthquake, or could set one off, wouldn't you want to place that machine and fire it up adjacent or near to a fault line?

Yes you would.
Reply 12
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Oh a youtube video! I'm convinced.

I'm not asking you to believe it, but to look into it. Honestly, where were you educated?
Original post by Martyn*
If you could create a machine that could create an earthquake, or could set one off, wouldn't you want to place that machine and fire it up adjacent or near to a fault line?

Yes you would.

Why would I?
Original post by Martyn*

Okay... and how exactly does a facility designed to conduct reasearch into the upper atmosphere, manipulate Earths tectonic plates in order to create an earthquake? :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by Addzter
Why would I?

Why would you not? It would guarantee a greater result, if the goal would be to create a massive earthquake. You might only have a machine powerful enough only to trigger a small earthquake, but on a fault line the effort might be doubled.

HAARP technology is quite capable of triggering an earthquake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHPAR_5TEc
Reply 16
Original post by Greenlaner
Okay... and how exactly does a facility designed to conduct reasearch into the upper atmosphere, manipulate Earths tectonic plates in order to create an earthquake? :rolleyes:

Look into tomography. By altering the ionosphere one may be able to trigger earthquakes on the earth below, that is, according to Tesla.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by GodspeedGehenna

You're annoying. Did you know that? I'd thought I'd tell you ... :angry:
The more pressing question is why would America want to create an earthquake off Japan, even if it could...
If it wanted to test HAARP, surely it would do it on a country that it doesn't really like, not an economic powerhouse it's closely connected to.
Reply 19
Original post by Student2806
The more pressing question is why would America want to create an earthquake off Japan, even if it could...
If it wanted to tested HAARP, surely it would do it on a country that it doesn't really like, not an economic powerhouse it's closely connected to.

Experimentation? For political and/or economical aims?

Seriously, why don't you think? You've got a brain. Use it!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending