The Student Room Group

People you used to 'fancy'...

Scroll to see replies

I think to myself I should have got glasses sooner...
Well the last girl I liked I managed to get totally infatuated with and I backed off just before landing myself in it, though not without getting myself depressed about it in the process and not really improving until at least a week later. Glad to say we're still friends, credit to her really. It's a bit awkward when we're both around people who knew I liked her (often the case when we lived in the same city in France) but with others or alone we're fine. I got out of that one lucky.

"Would" I still? Can't actually answer it.

The rest no. I've definitely moved on from all of the others in a way that I wouldn't contemplate them again without re-getting to know them.

Thankfully now I've learned to retain a superficial interest in someone so much so that I won't be disappointed if it's not going to happen.
(edited 13 years ago)
About various people...

:rolleyes: Idiot. (Though I knew he was an idiot even when I fancied him... such a stupid crush I had between the ages of 12 and 15 :p: )
:erm:
:lolwut:
:smile: I guess I might go out with him now if he asked... even though he turned me down when I asked him a few years ago lol
:banghead:
:nothing: My ex... dunno really.
Original post by alishpie
urgh what was I thinking!?

This.
Reply 44
The first guy I properly liked I went out with for 3 years, we're friends now, we talk once every few weeks probably. We've both moved on and are happy, but yeah, I can see why I liked him, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met.
The second guy nothing ever happened with, we never talk anymore, and we're both very different people now.
The third, I had a bit of a 'thing' with after 2 years of liking him, then we stopped speaking. Last year (after another 2 years) we started talking again, and he liked me again, but nothing ever happened.
Fourth, stuff almost happened, but I didn't let it because stuff with me was complicated at the time, we talk occasionally now, and he's really special to me.
Fifth I went out with for a while, now we never talk at all.
Sixth, some stuff happened with, but now we never talk.
Seventh, nothing happened, we never talk anymore.
Eighth, is my boyfriend currently :smile:

That's all I can think of for now :smile:
Yeah, I do. I used to fancy this girl in year 6, then went to boarding school, then found her profile on facebook tonight. I still fancy her, but she's turned into a bit of slut though.
I laugh at myself and think I was such a silly child.
Reply 47
Well, looking back at my crush, I realised that I was actually pretty creepy around her, as I was quite an antisocial kid. Rarely talk now, but I apologised about that. No feelings for her now, especially as she's been dating one of my friends for over 3 years. :P
I would imagine it's the same in England. But most girls used to have a thing for the bad boy ned (chav) type. But now those guys are off on apprenticeships, or dead, and now they have a thing for the smart guys, the indie kids, etc. It's so weird to see how guys that girls used to adore don't have a look in to the same girls nowadays :rolleyes:
Original post by saywhatmate
Yeah, I do. I used to fancy this girl in year 6, then went to boarding school, then found her profile on facebook tonight. I still fancy her, but she's turned into a bit of slut though.

:colone: So, go for it :colone:
The girl I liked now has a boyfriend and a pet, I still envy her but only via facebook I do wish she's well and happy in her daily life though. :smile:
Reply 51
Depends which ex we're talking about.
Original post by Walter Ego

:colone: So, go for it :colone:

She's turned into a slut, and it kind of put me off. She's always drinking alcohol and with random boys in compromising positions and stuff... Is it weird I looked through all 689 of her facebook photos?

Edit: plus she's already got a boyfriend, who took her out for her birthday last week. Dog.
(edited 13 years ago)
I am with someone that gives me more respect and is not ignorant and as arrogant as you.

Looking back at you again, I think 'what the hell was I thinking?' .... I must have been on drugs!
I laugh when I think about it now. I threw myself at him, he lead me on and made me feel like ****. Now he's at one of the worst universities in the UK, doing such a **** course, hates it and is on the verge of dropping out.

I guess karma finally came to visit the douchebag :]
Reply 55
"**** off..... Bitch"
Original post by saywhatmate
I looked through all 689 of her facebook photos?

Link please. PM if you like :biggrin:

Link please. PM if you like :biggrin:

And give you fap material?

Lol, and if you know her? Then you will know me, then I will be ebarassed, see what I did there? :rofl:
Chances are slim, so spread the love :biggrin:
Reply 59
Still blush when I see him because I liked him from 8years old to about 14. Other than him I've sort of fancied other guys on and off and never seem to remember them. Except for a close friend who I liked in year 11. Two years later I'd rather die than go out with him, he's too much like a brother!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending