The Student Room Group

Social Dilemna

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by wactm
Wow, I'm genuinely suprised you have any friends. I can be very blunt and rude sometimes but its never lost me any friends, maybe yours just realised how much of a snob you are.

Also everyone gossips and bitches, get over it, its a simple part of human nature. Obviously it isnt nice that people bitch about you but it definately happens.

Also in your original post you say you dont give a **** what people think? Obviously you do or you wouldnt have made this thread.

I have some advice for you, grow up.

To be honest with you, part of growing up is learning from your mistakes right? I have noticed a flaw and i'm working on it .. So if theres anyone here to grow up .. ITS YOU!! You can kindly take ur advice and shove it quite frankly, you can't judge me based on on what i've simply said .. Who said I was a snob.. Just well brought up I'd like to say ... Talk about a complete bitch! Who has the nerve to say that .. jeezz!
Reply 21
Original post by Insomnia
Who said I was a snob.. Just well brought up I'd like to say ... Talk about a complete bitch! Who has the nerve to say that .. jeezz!

0/10
It's weird that you can't take frank advice, but are willing to dish it out to the people around you.
Reply 23
Original post by Fumblenuts91
It's weird that you can't take frank advice, but are willing to dish it out to the people around you.

Nah theres a difference between advice and criticism!
'Grow up' was some pretty solid advice.

Original post by Insomnia
You can kindly take ur advice and shove it quite frankly
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Fumblenuts91
'Grow up' was some pretty solid advice.

Yeah, you should take it.. And use it also ... U've pretty much posted in this thread offering advice yet ur the one whos actually like myself in my original comment to begin with! ... The irony
Reply 26
Original post by wactm
0/10

Was that the satisfaction score she gave you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending