The Student Room Group

Did something stupid

I left work really drunk earlier and thought it'd be a good idea to drop a note saying "you're cute" on the desk of a girl I fancy. Thing is, I haven't even spoken to her yet. I should probably go in and get rid of the note before she sees it on Monday morning, right?

Scroll to see replies

Did you sign it?
Reply 2
No, didn't sign it. But I'm sure it isn't too hard to trace the handwriting back to me.
Best case: she likes you back and yay you have a girlfriend who you can have wild sex with every night.

Worst case: she thinks you're a weirdo and gets a restraining order against you.

I'd say leave it there. :yep:
Original post by Sabertooth
Best case: she likes you back and yay you have a girlfriend who you can have wild sex with every night.

Worst case: she thinks you're a weirdo and gets a restraining order against you.

I'd say leave it there. :yep:

This.
Nah it'll all be ok (Y)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I left work really drunk earlier

they are so lucky to have you
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
well it's a good job 'drunk you' has the balls to make up for 'sober you'

if she likes you she'll think it's awesome, if she freaks out then she was a bitch anyway. you can't lose :biggrin:
just leave it brah. it's not like she's going to around to everyone to try to match the handwriting...
You should have whipped your penis onto her desk and drew an outline of it. Then leave a note next to that saying "my penis has been on your desk".
Reply 10
Original post by scotttb
they are so luky to have you

We have a bar in our building, so my team had some drinks after work before heading home.

Looks like I'll face the music on Monday morning.
Reply 11
Original post by Peachykeen09

You lied. She did. But it's bagged me a lunch date, so win.
Reply 12
Original post by Peachykeen09
just leave it brah. it's not like she's going to around to everyone to try to match the handwriting...

This sounds like something a kid might do in year 7. What made you think it was a good idea? Even if she liked you before she won't do now because that sort of childish and pathetic gesture infantalises and emasculates you. Sorry if that sounds harsh but its true. Best just to not mention it and hope she either doesn't recognise the writing or is too embarassed on your behalf to say anything.
(edited 13 years ago)

Ok I'm totally amazed. Is your office staffed by socially awkward desperate people?

Straight up PLAYA eh?
Original post by TickTockBoom
Ok I'm totally amazed. Is your office staffed by socially awkward desperate people?

When he says office, he really means McDonalds. He's been slaving away making my McMuffin sandwich for breakfast hour.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
When he says office, he really means McDonalds. He's been slaving away making my McMuffin sandwich for breakfast hour.

Thats a yes to the socially awkward desperate people then?
as long as you didn't cum on your boss desk you'll be fine :smile: xx
Original post by johndoranglasgow
Thats a yes to the socially awkward desperate people then?

Yes. This is the colleague in question, on her lunch break.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending