The Student Room Group

I'm a guy with a fat ass

Right .. This has come to the point where its really depressing .

I have a fat ass i'm not fat or anything .. I think it might even be genetic as everyone in my family seem to have one .
Anyways I'm 18, turning 19 during the summer .. I'm a guy so this is really not acceptable .. I have a really fat ass .. My upper body is just perfect but then i have a fat ass ..(Imagine a guy with Kim Kardashian ass) so kinda makes my body weird . I try to hid it by wearing really baggy clothes but i really hate it .
I don't even go out clubbing because I'm too embarrassed ..
People keep on mentioning it to me LIKE I DON'T KNOW.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO PLEASE HELP? :angry:

P.s - To those that want to take the piss . My middle finger goes straight up to you .

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I have a fat ass i'm not fat or anything .. I think it might even be genetic as everyone in my family seem to have one .
Anyways I'm 18, turning 19 during the summer .. I'm a guy so this is really not acceptable .. I have a really fat ass .. My upper body is just perfect but then i have a fat ass ..(Imagine a guy with Kim Kardashian ass) so kinda makes my body weird . I try to hid it by wearing really baggy clothes but i really hate it .

P.s - To those that want to take the piss . My middle finger goes straight up to you .

:colone:

It can't be thaaaaaaaat bad. It's probably just a larger booty like Rafael Nadal :biggrin:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6987/sweatsoakedrafa2ql4.jpg

Now that's big.
Don't end up in prison bro.

P.s - To those that want to take the piss . My middle finger goes straight up you .

Ew, that's friggin revolting. At least you'd be able to find my ass though!

Seriously though, hit the gym?
Reply 4
Your ass is a muscle, not just a lump of fat, so I don't think you could 'shrink it'.
Reply 5
Probably excessive lordosis making u look like a monkey butt
Reply 6
Is his name Eeyore?

:^_^:pics :wink:
Try exercise or learn to love it...or shake it.
Reply 9

Lunges and other thigh/buttock exercizes, also running and jogging help.
You can try yoga if you're not into intense work outs!
Good Luck!

I don't mind :colone:
Reply 11
Nah. he can keep them like that. :colone:

Original post by Noor3000
Lunges and other thigh/buttock exercizes, also running and jogging help.
You can try yoga if you're not into intense work outs!
Good Luck!

That would just make it bigger! It's probably muscle anyway - not fat.
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't girls like guys with big bums?
One two three go!
My baby don't mess around me. Because she loves me so. And this I know for sure. Uh, But does she really wanna....
Reply 14
If it's actually fat then just hit the gym, do toning exercises which target the ass :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Kaskade
Nah. he can keep them like that. :colone:

That would just make it bigger! It's probably muscle anyway - not fat.

But that area is usually a fat storage area like the belly and upper arms, so if you stick to a healthy diet and exercise regime it might reduce the size of the problem area.
Learn to love it man, you can't really do anything to shrink it unless ur considering surgery or smthn silly so might as well make the most of it - its wat makes u special and some girls dig men with large bums - Rafa...mmmm
Original post by Kaskade
:colone:

It can't be thaaaaaaaat bad. It's probably just a larger booty like Rafael Nadal :biggrin:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6987/sweatsoakedrafa2ql4.jpg

Now that's big.

I've got man booty too, it's no big deal. Actually works out in my favour, because the majority of men have that non-existent arse and chicken legs going on.

OP; work out your upper body and add some more shape to your legs. That is of course, if you don't already work out already. Don't go insane on the squats though, as you will have an even more gigantic arse than you started with (I learned this the hard way).
Reply 18
Original post by philistine
I've got man booty too, it's no big deal. Actually works out in my favour, because the majority of men have that non-existent arse and chicken legs going on.

OP; work out your upper body and add some more shape to your legs. That is of course, if you don't already work out already. Don't go insane on the squats though, as you will have an even more gigantic arse than you started with (I learned this the hard way).

YES to the underlined :P That's what i've been trying to explain.

I don't see what's wrong with a man booty anyway :s-smilie:

Original post by Lady Pirate
Learn to love it man, you can't really do anything to shrink it unless ur considering surgery or smthn silly so might as well make the most of it - its wat makes u special and some girls dig men with large bums - Rafa...mmmm

See! "some girls dig men with large bums" BOOM :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
It's something to hold onto. I wouldn't complain.

Latest

Trending

Trending