Original post by Aj12
That is for current students

its not even on the website?
im not a current student though
Reply 3
Original post by richardd
its not even on the website?
im not a current student though

Their site is crap I cannot find any dates however as far as I know the deadline if you are not a current student is may.
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12
New students starting in 2010/11

To be sure of having your first payment ready at the start of the 2010/11 academic year, you must apply by:

* 25 June 2010 if you’re applying for types of finance that mean your household income will need to be assessed
* 23 April 2010 if you’re only applying for types of finance that won’t require an assessment of your household income

From last year but dates should be similar

where did you get 23 april?
Reply 5
where did you get 23 april?

That was from a post on another TSR thread.
Reply 6
Reply 7
Original post by Aj12
That was from a post on another TSR thread.

my university still hasnt even updated my track offer.
im worried that ill forget about the 23 april deadline.
its after 21st may.
I hope it's not 23rd April! i have yet to print out a form to do, as student finance canceled my account like fools.
Reply 10

You don't need a uni offer. You can fill out the app and then change the uni name later on its quite easy to do.
Reply 11
It says on the paper application form the deadline is 31st of May.
Reply 12

Do we have until 23rd april for current Uni students to reapply?
Hey guys help me complete my online application for studentfinance, I am EU national and I have applied for student loan (maintenance loan). I have not applied yet for tuition fee loan. Should I apply for both in the same application (online) or the tuition fee loan should be separated (which is on paper forms i guess?)
Reply 14
Original post by dumbfoundead
Hey guys help me complete my online application for studentfinance, I am EU national and I have applied for student loan (maintenance loan). I have not applied yet for tuition fee loan. Should I apply for both in the same application (online) or the tuition fee loan should be separated (which is on paper forms i guess?)

no,say pls at least but we werent gonna help you anyway

i was under the impression it was the 15th April
Reply 16
It is on the website if you look: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/UniversityAndHigherEducation/StudentFinance/Gettingstarted/DG_171577

When to apply
New and returning full-time students should apply now for 2011/12 finance. New students should apply by 31 May 2011 and returning students should apply by 30 June 2011.

So the deadline is 31st May for new students and 30th June for existing ones. It seems they have done away with the separate deadlines for assessed and non-assessed students.

The above may only apply to English students, there may be separate deadlines for Scottish, Welsh and EU students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending