The Student Room Group

Wierdest thing you've witnessed in a night club/pub

Yesterday I was reading this thread about a girl who got drunk and flashed her "privates" in a pub :smile: very amusing indeed.

I've been to nightclubs a couple of times but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, although I'd love to!

I was wondering what is the weirdest things you've seen/heard of in a nightclub or pub.

Scroll to see replies

Saw a guy pissing into a empty pint glass.
Reply 2
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe

Awesome :biggrin:
Reply 3
saw a girl casualy piss her self asleep in a night club
Original post by Manc990
saw a girl casualy piss her self asleep in a night club

Haha.

Probably erm. I dunno... when me and my mate (both straight) were in a gay club and we saw what a sober mind would clearly tell you was a trannie but our beer-addled brains were telling us was a beautiful woman. We left sharpish soon after.
Saw someone burp once.
Reply 6
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe

Tasted nice, and it was free = winning.
Saw a girl 'sexy' dancing on her own in the corner. Then a number of guys proceeded to 'take turns' on her.

Nice.
Reply 8
Saw a load of guys in a line doing the Macarena once :erm:
Original post by mynameisq
Tasted nice, and it was free = winning.

If you're into watersports, I can see the attraction.
Reply 10
Seen a couple of cat fights, not that weird, but tbh anything goes in a club. Personal weird things that have happened to me I was speaking to a girl in a bar, then some guy completely sober, taps her on the shoulder and says "I want to lick your bum hole" then just leaves. Another one I went into the toliet, this african guy who's got a basket of perfumes says "You got facebook?"
I worked in a city centre bar last year. Saw many weird things. Most memorable: Probably the guy dressed up as Superman fighting with the guy dressed as Robin while the guy dressed as Batman was getting off with the girl dressed as a, er ladybird (???)...
Reply 12
I know of someone (girl) who was jizzed on...
Reply 13
A girl just sat in the middle of the dancefloor, all by herself.
Reply 14
once a friend and i were in the girl's room in a pub and a couple of guys just burst in, played with a hoover they found in the utility cupboard for a bit, then locked themselves into the same cubicle.
Reply 15
Saw a girl humping the speakers at a club the other day
Reply 16
Weird stuff while in USA :-

Was dancing in a club with this yank who pinned me to the wall and started putting her hand in my pants :tongue:
Was at this redneck type bar and there was this couple who were dry humping each other in full view of everyone.
Was at this bar full of hippies where there was this couple that did a sitting position while on a bar stool.

Weird stuff I saw in UK :-

Was in a club in Manchester, this girl lifted her skirt and took a dump at the corner of the dance floor. She then started rubbing her bum against the wall.

A bunch of us took a dark coloured beer bottle each into the toilet and urinated into it, we then left it at various parts of the club which were well known to have idiots who would steal your drinks.

There was this time in Aberystwyth where there were 2 people dressed in a Superman and a Spiderman fighting with each other over a girl that was dressed up as Batwoman.
Original post by Iorek

Was in a club in Manchester, this girl lifted her skirt and took a dump at the corner of the dance floor. She then started rubbing her bum against the wall.

This is hilarious albeit a little bit weird! So glad I'm not living/at uni in Manchester :smile:
Reply 18
An old guy who was dancing around like a maniac on his own, who then proceded to piss himself.
Reply 19
Original post by Iorek

okay you win...nothing beats that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending