The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by iRush
Right, not sure any of you are going to believe me, but ima throw this long shot in xD

Principal Figgins we all know him? Yeah...he's related to me..

Tell me a way to prove to you and I shall try lol

That is amazing!! I have been rewatching bits of season 1 lately, and it struck me again how hilarious he is :biggrin:
Some guy has just made a "TSR Hate Glee Society" thread! :frown: How can anyone hate Glee? :eek: Although currently he's outnumbered :smile: Lets see if they'll be as many glee haters as there is obsessed Gleeks on here...*doubts it* :p:

Btw, where do you get the Glee Radio?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by e hine e
I think you could just about get away with asking him about his hair, just don't try and touch it (like in a weird fan meet video with Darren I found :s-smilie:). I was watching the signing Chris was doing after the Paley fest and I just thought OMG if I was there :eek3:

It makes total sense, I sing around the house all the time but as soon as someone asks me to stand still and sing something seriously I fall apart :rofl:

Oh God, no, I wouldn't! How creepy... :tongue:

Original post by csea
where's that? :smile:

UEA :smile:

Original post by ChopinNocturne
We have a Glee club at school for mostly lower school which I've somehow ended up co-leading...controlling lots of overexcited year 7-10s is interesting! Amazing fun though :woo:

Why hello, Ms Berry! :tongue:

ScottishShortiex, let them try! The fact they started a Glee hate thread is testament to the fact that they secretly love it! Why would you want to talk about something you hate? :tongue:
Reply 2183
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Some guy has just made a "TSR Hate Glee Society" thread! :frown: How can anyone hate Glee? :eek: Although currently he's outnumbered :smile: Lets see if they'll be as many glee haters as there is obsessed Gleeks on here...*doubts it* :p:

http://aceradio.net/player_detached2.php?id=52&&ntab=5 or on ITunes Radio (it's Aceradio, under Top40/Pop :smile:

Go onto itunes, radio --> Top40/Pop--> Ace Radio

Don't Stop Believing is on now.... :facepalm: I have no idea why I'm listening!
Original post by diamonddust

ScottishShortiex, let them try! The fact they started a Glee hate thread is testament to the fact that they secretly love it! Why would you want to talk about something you hate? :tongue:

Yeah good point! It would be pretty sad to make a thread about something you hated!

Original post by Ambs
http://aceradio.net/player_detached2.php?id=52&&ntab=5 or on ITunes Radio (it's Aceradio, under Top40/Pop :smile:

Reply 2186
Yeah good point! It would be pretty sad to make a thread about something you hated!

You'll have to deal with a disproportionate amount of Shue songs though :tongue: But aside from that, it's great!
Reply 2187
You knpw exam procrastinating has reached a new level when you resume to joining an online society for your secret enjoyment of...glee *shudders* a show I discovered whilst procrastinating from december exams.

**** me I suck at uni. Is it wrong that I kind of crush on sue sylvester?! :zomg:
Reply 2188
Original post by pooo
You knpw exam procrastinating has reached a new level when you resume to joining an online society for your secret enjoyment of...glee *shudders* a show I discovered whilst procrastinating from december exams.

**** me I suck at uni. Is it wrong that I kind of crush on sue sylvester?! :zomg:

Haha, not at all! Sue is one of my favourite characters, and Jane Lynch is a genius. Welcome, by the way :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Can I just say that I am terribly disappointed for not getting an inivation to this Darren Criss / Chris Colfer coffee extravaganza?? :tongue: And I would totally talk about the odd eyebrows - it's the only thing we have in common!

I am the complete opposite when it comes to singing, actually. I have had singing classes since I was 6, and I have to sing at academy concerts fairly often. When I'm on stage and can't look people in the eyes I'm not nervous at all, but when I'm singing at home (not practicing, just singing for fun) I feel very self-conscious and embarrassed :redface: It really doesn't make any sense at all.

^^That is exactly why you weren't invited :tongue: seriously, though if you can make it here you're more than welcome to join in. Which actor/tress would you like? I'm fine with you sharing Darren with diamonddust but no one is sharing Chris with me.

I once sang a solo at college, in the rehearshal, which I thought would be awful as my friends and random people were there, it was good but then at night I was just :facepalm: I can play my violin in front of people no problem though :s-smilie: I'm okay around the house but my mum often tells me to shut up.

He's obviously jealous of the community we have here. There's something really weird about making a hate thread though. Maybe it's because this got a lot of posts yesterday so was probably showing up on the home page a lot and they got fed up.

Original post by pooo

It's better than resorting to cleaning out your uni room that you've only lived in for a couple of weeks from top to bottom, which is what I did when I was there. If only I'd known that Glee was online from the US at that point. It would've been a much easier way to procrastinate. Plus educational obviously.

I'm so excited at the moment because BIOTA is on E4 tonight :woo: I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!
Why hello, Ms Berry! :tongue:

Not so much, more crowd control :p:
Reply 2191

UEA :smile:

Aw wicked that's my insurance! Maybe we'll end up in it together :smile:
^^That is exactly why you weren't invited :tongue: seriously, though if you can make it here you're more than welcome to join in. Which actor/tress would you like? I'm fine with you sharing Darren with diamonddust but no one is sharing Chris with me.

I once sang a solo at college, in the rehearshal, which I thought would be awful as my friends and random people were there, it was good but then at night I was just :facepalm: I can play my violin in front of people no problem though :s-smilie: I'm okay around the house but my mum often tells me to shut up.

He's obviously jealous of the community we have here. There's something really weird about making a hate thread though. Maybe it's because this got a lot of posts yesterday so was probably showing up on the home page a lot and they got fed up.

It's better than resorting to cleaning out your uni room that you've only lived in for a couple of weeks from top to bottom, which is what I did when I was there. If only I'd known that Glee was online from the US at that point. It would've been a much easier way to procrastinate. Plus educational obviously.

I'm so excited at the moment because BIOTA is on E4 tonight :woo: I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!

BiB: I'm not! :tongue: Ambs can have his eyebrows, I get the rest of him! :tongue:
Get your minds out of the gutter, people!

Glee tied for Outstanding Comedy with Modern Family last night at the GLAAD awards and Chris Colfer and Mike o'Malley accepted which is all kinds of heaven for me so if you want to see a lot of pictures of them click on the spoiler, if you don't don't. Many of the pictures are very similar but it's Chris Colfer so...y'know.

Spoiler

Plus a Darren video I haven't seen before :eek3: http://missmysingleladies.tumblr.com/post/4516357209/darrenrunningawayfromthings-welp-never-seen

EDIT: video of the GLAAD awards. http://kurtgleefans.tumblr.com/post/4518929833/chris-colfer-mike-omalley-at-22nd-annual-glaad

Awwww Chris! I always go awww when I see pictures of him and then I remember he's like an almost 21 year old man and I feel guilty... :tongue:
*goes to watch Darren video*
Mike O Malley is awesomeness personified! And I spy CHENO! *dies*
I'm currently singing along to SAAAAAAAAMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :tongue:

Random but my sister actually hates me! I keep getting Glee songs into her head and she was singing Candles last night and asked me where she knows it from... I was like :ninja: and then in a different conversation she actually said and I quote- 'totally awesome'. I'm going to hold that over her for the rest of her life! :tongue: I know I can get her into Darren if I try... she's already into Glee thanks to me, just not as hardcore as me! God, that's sad... I shouldn't even be proud of that, should I? :tongue:

Original post by ChopinNocturne
Not so much, more crowd control :p:

That's cool too! :biggrin:

Original post by csea

That would be cool! What's your subject? :smile:
Reply 2193

That would be cool! What's your subject? :smile:

History and Philosophy :smile: you?

Quoting you again fopr the video... geeky!Darren! Dragons? Really? :tongue: and him singing Stutter= win
I love how he always goes on about how beautiful everything is! :biggrin: He's actually adorable!
'I'm a closeted straight man'. :rofl: Please, can I keep him? :tongue: :rolleyes:
Le Jazz Hot on Glee Radio! :awesome:
Original post by csea

People should know I am now seriously considering getting a place at UEA through Extra. We could have Glee parties every night!!

BiB: I'm not! :tongue: Ambs can have his eyebrows, I get the rest of him! :tongue:
Get your minds out of the gutter, people!

Awwww Chris! I always go awww when I see pictures of him and then I remember he's like an almost 21 year old man and I feel guilty... :tongue:
*goes to watch Darren video*
Mike O Malley is awesomeness personified! And I spy CHENO! *dies*
I'm currently singing along to SAAAAAAAAMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :tongue:

Random but my sister actually hates me! I keep getting Glee songs into her head and she was singing Candles last night and asked me where she knows it from... I was like :ninja: and then in a different conversation she actually said and I quote- 'totally awesome'. I'm going to hold that over her for the rest of her life! :tongue: I know I can get her into Darren if I try... she's already into Glee thanks to me, just not as hardcore as me! God, that's sad... I shouldn't even be proud of that, should I? :tongue:

Mind still in gutter :tongue:

My sister keeps telling me off for playing Glee songs/singing Glee songs/watching Glee :frown: I don't think I'm getting through to her. It's just because she hasn't seen enough of Darren but she doesn't give it a chance she exits the room when it comes on :frown: I've been singing Candles all morning though lol

You should be proud of it! I am :biggrin: (although now I think I'm going a bit too far-my whole calendar now runs around Glee. I made an appointment this morning for next Monday and all I thought was 'Sexy' is airing that day and NoN the day after :woo: then my sister's going away for a week and I thought when she gets back it's OS on E4 then BTW :woo:).

Quoting you again fopr the video... geeky!Darren! Dragons? Really? :tongue: and him singing Stutter= win
I love how he always goes on about how beautiful everything is! :biggrin: He's actually adorable!
'I'm a closeted straight man'. :rofl: Please, can I keep him? :tongue: :rolleyes:

I love how he's kind of funny but really serious at the same time :biggrin: he's totally awesome!!

EDIT: for something totally OT (AVPM) the last few seconds are :rofl:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2198
Original post by Ambs
That is amazing!! I have been rewatching bits of season 1 lately, and it struck me again how hilarious he is :biggrin:

Yeah he is xD.
Guys, I totally can't wait for BIOTA :party:

Quick Reply

Latest