The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing an ex can/has ever said to you?

Scroll to see replies

When we were on a break: 'I can't talk to you right now, busy, but tbh we aren't going to get back together are we.' On my birthday, after spending weeks telling me that he wanted to be with me, it was just complicated at the moment. ****.
Omg there are so many...

But i guess the worst are when she tried to sort things out and she said that she only wanted me for sex, and also when she announced in tuenti (a social network similar to facebook) that she had cheated on me several times...:smile:..

....bitch :rolleyes:
Along with the constant oscillation between 'I loved you so much so can we please still be friends' to 'you ****ing grungy whore you're disgusting how can you live with yourself', it came out that the girl I thought he slept with once or twice (two years into our six year relationship) he actually slept with more like 100 times over four months. Oh also this is just a snippet from the texts I get

delete all the photos of me i don't like you looking at me it's not normal behaviour

i want you to know i think you're disgusting for what you did i admit i was ****ed up i smoked weed what the **** is your excuse

i know you cheated on me you're a ****ing liar i wish i'd never met you

5 month anniversary of our break up today finally i'm a man now i can enjoy my life thanks for leading me on at least i don't have to listen to you saying how ****ing unhappy you are :smile:

i gave you your money now you can **** off. if you want someone to eat with why don't you go on a dating website and find a pathetic individual like yourself

you're a bitch for leading me on i hope you cry so much you ****ing choke. you spoiled two faced ****ing **** (c word)

Ok! Enough of that. (To be clear, I never cheated and he only paid me back 200 out of the grand or more that he owes me.) OH and btw this is interspersed with messages such as this

i love you so much you are an angel and my best friend i look into your eyes and feel peace when i hold you in my arms and know that's where i want to be you have the msot beautiful smile i have ever seen and would do anything in the world to have you close to me.

So, to sum up- TOTAL head fu<k
Reply 123
I have a housemate who dumped her boyfriend and then told him he owed her a ton of rent money because we'd let him stay with us while he found a job. He paid his share of all the bills, and paid for more than half of her food in the time he was there. All in all, he was a lovely guy.

I think some people just find it easier to hate their exes than try to get on with them.
Original post by never_ending
Along with the constant oscillation between 'I loved you so much so can we please still be friends' to 'you ****ing grungy whore you're disgusting how can you live with yourself', it came out that the girl I thought he slept with once or twice (two years into our six year relationship) he actually slept with more like 100 times over four months. Oh also this is just a snippet from the texts I get

delete all the photos of me i don't like you looking at me it's not normal behaviour

i want you to know i think you're disgusting for what you did i admit i was ****ed up i smoked weed what the **** is your excuse

5 month anniversary of our break up today finally i'm a man now i can enjoy my life thanks for leading me on at least i don't have to listen to you saying how ****ing unhappy you are :smile:

i gave you your money now you can **** off. if you want someone to eat with why don't you go on a dating website and find a pathetic individual like yourself

you're a bitch for leading me on i hope you cry so much you ****ing choke. you spoiled two faced ****ing **** (c word)

Ok! Enough of that. (To be clear, I never cheated and he only paid me back 200 out of the grand or more that he owes me.) OH and btw this is interspersed with messages such as this

i love you so much you are an angel and my best friend i look into your eyes and feel peace when i hold you in my arms and know that's where i want to be you have the msot beautiful smile i have ever seen and would do anything in the world to have you close to me.

So, to sum up- TOTAL head fu<k

This is awful :s-smilie: I'd feel like i have wasted 6 years of my life, Im sorry for u
We made a really difficult decision in deciding I should have a termination of pregnancy. Upon meeting me after the procedure: "you're a b**** for killing our baby".

A week later: "you know that stripper I'm friends with, well she will be coming round to hang out with me later and we're going to get really drunk and she'll probably be sleeping in my bed tonight because she lives far away. I can't wait. You ok?"
Reply 126
He is not your son!
Got called a slag for dumping him
My ex said to me, upon breaking up, "I hope your parents die, I want you to feel as much pain as possible"
He also went on to say that I was ugly in comparison to all of his ex gf's and that looking at me naked made him feel sick.
Then I got the 3 am crying phonecalls, begging to see me.
Original post by Ash_TJ
So you literally did turn him gay? That's a bit akward, but kinda funny.

I like to think that he was gay and in denial before.
Ha. But I guess it's a yes. Oops..
Original post by never_ending

So, to sum up- TOTAL head fu&lt;k

That's a really sad individual. And sorry to see you had to put up with that.

But I really don't understand - why would anyone send that type of texts 5 months after a break up?
It's over, done...why, oh why do they feel the need to just remind you once again?

People are a mystery.
Is it ok if we be friends.
Original post by ArcaneAnna

Original post by ArcaneAnna
I know. He left me for a guy. At the time it killed me.

Now I think it's quite funny.

I turned my ex-boyfriend straight, and then he hooked up with my best friend (a female).

So I agree, it may have sucked dick at the time, but now it's all very funny :wink:
Original post by Sam89
Well?

What's the worst thing an ex has ever said to you OR an ex can possibly say?

I'll start with mine, we were getting along as friends perfectly fine (a year on), feelings seemed to disappear and we were joking around and it was a bit harsh but he told me I was a mistake (*******).

EDIT: Can also mention things you found out AFTER you split up.

I've got a few, all AFTER we had split up.

He got pissed off about me joking about 'going on the pull' on facebook, he said 'fine, go f**k some other guy then'

When I asked him why he didn't want to get back together he texted me 'I don't find you attractive anymore, and I just got bored of you'

The unattractive bit hurt the most because he knows I have no self confidence, and he was the only one who ever made me feel beautiful and sexy, so for him to say that, knowing what it would do to me actually killed me :frown:
Original post by penniroyaltea
My ex said to me, upon breaking up, "I hope your parents die, I want you to feel as much pain as possible"
He also went on to say that I was ugly in comparison to all of his ex gf's and that looking at me naked made him feel sick.
Then I got the 3 am crying phonecalls, begging to see me.

What a tit.
It wasn't nessecarily an ex. me and this guy where on a date and then after we went cinema and was walking home he started talking about this girl and how sexy her voice was ... and then that led to a mini arguement and he said that there 'is no way im going to lose my virginity any time soon' ...even though he's a virgin thats older than me. Kinda burst out from no where but made me feel like ****
A week after telling me he loved me "...yeah, feelings change."

And another ex "stop moaning about your flab and just get rid of it!!"

I'm a size 10 :frown:
Original post by vicky_1234
A week after telling me he loved me "...yeah, feelings change."

And another ex "stop moaning about your flab and just get rid of it!!"

I'm a size 10 :frown:

Boys can be so tactless!

My boyfriend once said i was "chubby"

I'm a size 8!

You aren't alone!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FlobberDobber
Boys can be so tactless!

My boyfriend once said i was "chubby"

I'm a size 8!

You aren't alone!

The worst thing about it was I was naked and we'd just had sex...talk about being self conscious! I'm usually okay with my body but we were lying there and he squeezed my hip and I said "stop grabbing my flab!" And he replied with that...it hurts when you're only kidding but they're serious :frown:
Original post by ToastyCoke
Nothing really, I can go from caring about someone a lot to cutting them out and moving on without a second thought, so I guess I'd be the one saying the horrible stuff...come to think of it I have said a few that were whoppers. None of them were un-deserved though.

Elaborate

Quick Reply

Latest