The Student Room Group

Weirdest thing a guy has acted /said to you

Lets say , I met this girl for the first time .and I started my conversation with hey , you have a mono-brow..:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Are you aiming for a slap in the face or a relationship?
Hi - you don't know me but I've been following you for most of the past year
Hi - you have a lovely gusset - may I? [reach towards her doing jazz hands]
You have really hot elbows.
Reply 5
Do you have a third nipple?

:lolwut:
he said " i thought about you last night, while i was tossing off it was the hottest thing ever" this is my ex, he said this to me after we had broken up. Weirdo!
Reply 7
BAHAHAHA I have done that before!!!! :rofl2: The girl I said that too just laughed it off and pointed out how retarded my afro looked at the time...we became good friends after that :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by ussumane
BAHAHAHA I have done that before!!!! :rofl2: The girl I said that too just laughed it off and pointed out how retarded my afro looked at the time...we became good friends after that :biggrin:

How is it that you always get away with it with women?
Reply 9
Original post by Zottula
How is it that you always get away with it with women?

:rofl3: I don't really know!! I guess I have a silver tongue.. :P
I asked 'Do you actually like me, because I'm getting bored of this.' (We'd been on and off for about 18 months)

He replied: 'Ask the audience!'

The first time was amusing, but after an hour's worth of me asking him straight questions and him replying as though he were on a gameshow I got bored and dumped him. Idiot.
Guy I barely knew: "Hey, when are you coming back to uni, so I can pour alcohol into you? :colone: "

Me: :lolwut:
You have really nice elbows.
My sort-of ex told me a few days ago that the reason he kept saying he didn't want to see me anymore is because he's really heavily into s&m, and I was "sweet and innocent", and he was scared of what he wanted to do to me. Came as quite a shock, since I had been convinced that I must have been a really crap kisser or whatever for him to keep ditching me then come running back after a couple of months all the time...
I'm talking to a friend one night and this guy comes up to her and introduces himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. I was lucky I didn't get punched.
(edited 13 years ago)
Said "I love you" nine times the first time we had sex. Which was also the first day we met.

He was REALLY drunk. I don't think he has any recollection of this. :biggrin:
Original post by Sweat.it.out
I asked 'Do you actually like me, because I'm getting bored of this.' (We'd been on and off for about 18 months)

He replied: 'Ask the audience!'

The first time was amusing, but after an hour's worth of me asking him straight questions and him replying as though he were on a gameshow I got bored and dumped him. Idiot.

:lolwut: :rofl:

Original post by Panda Bear
I'm talking to a friend one night and this guys comes up to her and introducing himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. Lucky not to get punched.

Epic, creepy but epic!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Panda Bear
I'm talking to a friend one night and this guys comes up to her and introducing himself with, "Hi, I'm XYZ. You don't know me, but I know all about you from Facebook." Never laughed so hard in my life. Lucky not to get punched.

You were lucky or he was?
'your eyes are like deep neverending pools of water'
stebbed me in the shoulder then stomach
i think she likes me :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending